Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Joizz11 , I just ordered her TS. I have never ordered from her line before. I just plugged in my measurements and they recommended a size. Hope they fit. 

@loveschocolate @Joizz11 @Pecky 

i have the boot cut jeans from last year TS. Definitely order via size chart/garment Info. These jeans are excellent. There is stretch but I love that they are like real premium jeans details/fit

Hope you love them 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone recognize the pants in these photos?  Item#?

These are new tops

G by Giuliana Knit Back Tank Top
694-890

G by Giuliana Hammered Satin Tie-Front Blouse
692-490

I ordered the pants and the woven tank in the olive leopard + the solid pink (flamingo) knit back tank. 

Loving the new jeans in the Santa Monica option and I still want the new sleeveless duster + some of the new tshirts...Glad I'm busy tmrw Woman Tongue Woman LOL

G by Giuliana Woven Tank
692-489
G by Giuliana Woven Tank

@Chi-town girl  Love what you purchased!  I wasn't going to order the TS but decided I had to have Laguna with the blue tie dye duster.  I wish there was a coupon! 

@Pecky  - I LOVE the new camo print. Not sure if I will wear the print top with the print pants. Nice to see a variety of items in this print

I also love the variety of the tees in this collection. Planning to scoop some when they go on clearance 

Ive really enjoyed the recent  Marla and G shows

Yep, we need coupons!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I was thinking of getting this belted cardigan but will wait for coupons.  

G by Giuliana Vest-Front Belted Cardigan

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I was thinking of getting this belted cardigan but will wait for coupons.  

G by Giuliana Vest-Front Belted Cardigan

@Pecky  - yes, love this! 

G said last night how happy she is to see how her line has evolved 

She became highly successful out of the gate with her moto jackets. I still have/wear my white faux leather jacket from her launch years ago

Then she hit a other HR with her denim line. 

And currently her dusters are top sellers. 

Let's not forget her leggings and cascade jackets. She's one of my FAV'S!!!

Honored Contributor

Pretty bracelet set -Jay King TS. No...I'm not shopping this event, lol!

Have a good weekend everyone Heart

DG41508_image_d.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I almost caved and bought the G jeans. I really don’t need new jeans, but everyone looked great in them! I showed self-control this time. 😝 Contemplating the Lisa Rinna joggers, but I’m not in love with her fabric. They’re really cute, though.
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:
I almost caved and bought the G jeans. I really don’t need new jeans, but everyone looked great in them! I showed self-control this time. 😝 Contemplating the Lisa Rinna joggers, but I’m not in love with her fabric. They’re really cute, though.

@pinkmochi I just got an email saying my LR joggers shipped.  I was shocked it shipped already.  I will post when I get them.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone recognize the pants in these photos?  Item#?

These are new tops

694-890

692-490

I ordered the pants and the woven tank in the olive leopard + the solid pink (flamingo) knit back tank. 

Loving the new jeans in the Santa Monica option and I still want the new sleeveless duster + some of the new tshirts...Glad I'm busy tmrw Woman Tongue Woman LOL

G by Giuliana Woven Tank
692-489
G by Giuliana Woven Tank

@Chi-town girl  Love what you purchased!  I wasn't going to order the TS but decided I had to have Laguna with the blue tie dye duster.  I wish there was a coupon! 

@Pecky  - I LOVE the new camo print. Not sure if I will wear the print top with the print pants. Nice to see a variety of items in this print

I also love the variety of the tees in this collection. Planning to scoop some when they go on clearance 

Ive really enjoyed the recent  Marla and G shows

Yep, we need coupons!!!!

No...I NEED a sugar daddy...lol! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Hi all!  I was really tempted to break my clothing ban with Marla's TS dress but didn't.  I've Told myself that I already had lots of cute dresses in my closet that I don't wear now!  I did like the pretty purple color.  

I had forgotten that Iman was back.  I wil go check out her collection.  Those Lisa Rinna joggers are really cute as well.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi all!  I was really tempted to break my clothing ban with Marla's TS dress but didn't.  I've Told myself that I already had lots of cute dresses in my closet that I don't wear now!  I did like the pretty purple color.  

I had forgotten that Iman was back.  I wil go check out her collection.  Those Lisa Rinna joggers are really cute as well.  

@Roni18 - helllllo Chica!

I've been a bad bad girl...lol but I look FABULOUS, lol!!!