Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@pinkmochi wrote:
@Chi-town girlWhich color are you getting in the MW dress? It’s cute, but I think I’m going to pass. I also checked out the Giuliana TS presale. I have way too many jeans. I would’ve liked a duster TS instead. I was about to buy her new shirt duster dress because I love the older one in the pink snake print. Then I noticed that the previous duster had a petite length, and this one is 4 inches longer. That would be too long for me, so my decision was made for me. Too bad since I like the navy and gold stripe.

I guess this week’s fashion TS’s are good for my wallet. 😝

@pinkmochi  I like Gs TS jeans in the gray but like you, I'm taking a pass. Maybe will grab another duster. Waiting to see event pricing

I'm also taking a pass for the Marla TS. If I were to purchase it would be the sand or black. I LOVE this dress in the previous tie dye print, pulling mine out to wear this week

I'm still waiting for my IMAN TS maxi & cardi to arrive. Would rather purchase another IMAN maxi instead of the Marla TS dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:
Does anyone know what the snake print purse is in the pic of Giuliana’s gray TS jeans? TIA

@pinkmochi  - I think that handbag is this one from Camuto.  Looks like a nice python print!

Vince Camuto Caia Leather Flap Crossbody
691-484
Vince Camuto Caia Leather Flap Crossbody

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Dangerous to my budget...watching Amy/Fashion Night In Woman Wink 

I wish they would offer more new Barefoot Dreams items in the cocoa color!

Do you like this dress?  Good thing it's time for burgers, hot dogs and margaritas...back later!

A373565
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Wrap Dress

Screenshot_2020-05-25-16-38-33.png

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the item number for the purse! I favorited it. 😊

I wore the Iman TS in the orange palm yesterday. It fits perfectly (except that I need a little more in my chest). Very flattering, and I love the print. Really comfortable!
Honored Contributor

WOW!!! Quick sellout.  I saw Amy's Facebook post before the show tonight,  grabbed some screen shots of this adorable bag before dinner break. Wanted to take a look at the presentation...Every option is sold out!

I've seen this brand on Poshmark. The Q item was sold with 2 straps, I want the black or light gray Heart

Did anyone buy it???

99431700_10158242618086445_7372407978873323520_n.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-25-17-25-19.png

Screenshot_2020-05-25-17-28-01.png

Screenshot_2020-05-25-17-27-36.png

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Ugh. I hate using this forum on mobile sometimes...

That bag is really cute but a little expensive for faux leather. Love the straps! I would love any of the options!
Honored Contributor

I think the upsell shrug is beautiful. Love the fit on everyone.  Bought the sand to wear with sleeveless dresses and tops.  Also want the black and sea blue...but just 1 for now. 

WynneLayers Sweater Knit Shrug

Honored Contributor

There's a new Flatterfit capri pant, reorder of the Bermuda and this new shirt jacket. Hope it's reordered in a gray or fern green - love the design features - hidden placket,  large cuffs and pockets

MarlaWynne Crinkle Jacquard Shirt Jacket
694-243
MarlaWynne Crinkle Jacquard Shirt Jacket

Honored Contributor

It's been nice to see the jewelry presentations tonight. I will miss most of the shows tmrw, good for my budget, lol.  Enjoy the fashion shows & shopping Woman Very Happy

I want one each of her piano key and the bullet necklaces in the ivory or black/silver, on my wishlist! 

MarlaWynne 47" Brushed Bullet Bead Necklace

This is a new version of a popular necklace

MarlaWynne 34" Perforated Triple Drop Necklace
699-295
MarlaWynne 34" Perforated Triple Drop Necklace