Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Chi-town girl  Love the free shipping w/$75! 

I really like the orange palm print dress but I only wear dresses at home and will be back at work in a week. I would not get much use out of it so I am passing.

I did order the cropped pants with appliqué in black twill. I’ll definitely get free shipping (clearance included!) but I’m still deciding what else to get. I’ll be looking to see what all I can get to take advantage of the shipping deal.

The reversible bag will be perfect for rainy season. The $44.95 price is $10 off and RetailMeNot has 20% cash back which will mean another $8.99 off the price eventually. I’m willing to spend $35.96 for the bag. I want one of the colors but ones I’m likely to coordinate with a lot of different clothes. I like the navy/red but I think the purple/ocean might be better. The lighter blue will be better with a lot of different blues and other colors and I have a lot of purple/lavender shades. I have a good leather tote in a reddish purple and this will go well with my non-red purples. So I guess the purple/ocean is the one!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I really like the orange palm print dress but I only wear dresses at home and will be back at work in a week. I would not get much use out of it so I am passing.

I did order the cropped pants with appliqué in black twill. I’ll definitely get free shipping (clearance included!) but I’m still deciding what else to get. I’ll be looking to see what all I can get to take advantage of the shipping deal.

The reversible bag will be perfect for rainy season. The $44.95 price is $10 off and RetailMeNot has 20% cash back which will mean another $8.99 off the price eventually. I’m willing to spend $35.96 for the bag. I want one of the colors but ones I’m likely to coordinate with a lot of different clothes. I like the navy/red but I think the purple/ocean might be better. The lighter blue will be better with a lot of different blues and other colors and I have a lot of purple/lavender shades. I have a good leather tote in a reddish purple and this will go well with my non-red purples. So I guess the purple/ocean is the one!

@willdob3  - I love your choices! Please post reviews

! IMAN City Chic 360 Slim Crop Jean with Crochet Lace Detail
694-231
IMAN City Chic 360 Slim Crop Jean with Crochet Lace Detail

IMAN Boho Chic Reversible Tote with Matching Pouch/Wristlet
702-512

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Guiliana's clothing on HSN is hideous- I saw one presentation. I have never seen IMAN's clothing except for what has been posted here (not a fan). I don't watch HSN. I did order a long cardigan from Bethany F and, it literally unraveled!!! CHEAP. I like a few of the GILI items and, like Jill far more than Lisa.  

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3  - yep, the free shipping was an incentive for me.

Next week, two Fashion TS events:

• Tues May 26 (day after Memorial Day) - MarlaWynne TS
  • Thur May 28 Giuliana TS

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I picked up a MW scarf for $14! I also splurged and bought her new burnout kabuki topper: 

mw-burnout-kabukit-topper.PNG

I just love the look of this topper. I hope it fits!

Hope everyone is well and staying safe!

I received this topper, but unfortunately, it went back. The fabric looks expensive, and it looks nice from the back. I think I'm too petite for this piece, though. (I ordered an XS, and I'm 5'1" and 115#.) The fabric isn't very drapey; it's a little stiff. It stuck out in the front and overwhelmed me. I almost kept it, anyway, but it cost too much for me to not feel good in it. 

Looking forward to her TS! I hope that she has a jewelry TS, or at least has an offer again where you get $10 off a necklace when you buy the TS. I loved the last necklace that was offered this way. (Sorry - I have mandatory PTO today and can't remember what they call that deal.) 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I picked up a MW scarf for $14! I also splurged and bought her new burnout kabuki topper: 

I received this topper, but unfortunately, it went back. The fabric looks expensive, and it looks nice from the back. I think I'm too petite for this piece, though. (I ordered an XS, and I'm 5'1" and 115#.) The fabric isn't very drapey; it's a little stiff. It stuck out in the front and overwhelmed me. I almost kept it, anyway, but it cost too much for me to not feel good in it. 

Looking forward to her TS! I hope that she has a jewelry TS, or at least has an offer again where you get $10 off a necklace when you buy the TS. I loved the last necklace that was offered this way. (Sorry - I have mandatory PTO today and can't remember what they call that deal.) 

@pinkmochi I have issues with Marla's things being too big for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

694-231

702-512

@Chi-town girl  I’ll definitely post reviews. I’m pretty sure I’ll love the tote - it is even the same shade of purple as the leopard print tank top duo I got! That will be fun! 

The pants shipped quickly and alone. They should arrive Friday. Maybe tomorrow if I’m lucky. The black ones are “twill” fabric, so not denim jeans...does this mean I can wear them during the week or do they still work only on Casual Friday? - I’m not concerned about getting in trouble from wearing them but, fashion wise, where would they best fit?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3  - yep, the free shipping was an incentive for me.

Next week, two Fashion TS events:

• Tues May 26 (day after Memorial Day) - MarlaWynne TS
  • Thur May 28 Giuliana TS

@Chi-town girl  I thought I’d find a few things in my Favorites to add on with the free shipping but I didn’t. All I got was the Iman pieces. 

Two good old fashion line TS in the same week! They want us to buy summer clothes! I hope they are good ones. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi  - TY for the review. Sorry that it didn't work out.I love that Marla sources some unique fabrics, but I too have been disappointed with some of the items.

I too am looking forward to the fashion TS events next week as well as the Target Designer Dress event that launches next Sat. Not thst I need any temptations for shopping...I've done quite a bit of 'non-essential' shoppng lately Woman Tongue 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

694-231

702-512

@Chi-town girl  I’ll definitely post reviews. I’m pretty sure I’ll love the tote - it is even the same shade of purple as the leopard print tank top duo I got! That will be fun! 

The pants shipped quickly and alone. They should arrive Friday. Maybe tomorrow if I’m lucky. The black ones are “twill” fabric, so not denim jeans...does this mean I can wear them during the week or do they still work only on Casual Friday? - I’m not concerned about getting in trouble from wearing them but, fashion wise, where would they best fit?

@willdob3  -yes, you should be able to wear twill fabric pants to work, they are not denim.

I love the colors of your tote, hope you love it.

I rec'd email notice today that my IMAN orders have shipped. Wonder what will be the June TS?

Next week could pose danger to the CC...Marla TS, Giuliana TS, Target Designer Dress collection Woman Wink but it should be fun and boy, we need more FUN and JOY Heart