Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Pecky wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  I bought G's navy and black TS pants.  Can't wait to get them, they look comfy and stylish, and the reviews were very good.  So excited to see Iman's return in March.  Thanks for the update.  I wonder if it will be her wonderful ponte pants.  Those are the best pants, wish I'd bought more the first round.  Anyway, please keep us updated if you see what she's bringing to us.  Hope you have a fun weekend!

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl Happy Wednesday ladies
! Did you get your G TS yet?  I didn't order but I may with the 20% coupon.  It actually comes out cheaper than the TS price.  The reviews are all good.  I just wanted to know how you liked them?  Did you stay true to size?

@Pecky  - my order has not yet been delivered.  I ordered my usual size. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky   -  I received my navy and black TS pants from G.  I bought a medium, average length and love them!  They're so comfortable and soft and make your legs look awesome!  Woman LOL  Hope the stripe down the side holds up.  I'll only hang dry.  They really are very nice, kind of wishing I'd bought another color, but thankful I have two basic colors to start.  Hope you're well and have a fun weekend!

Contributor

Hi Ladies, I got my G's leggings, to my surprise it's fits perfect. yahhhhhh.....My usual size is Small in G's leggings and Small fits like a glove. In my opinion, for the price point it was offered, it is a great buy. Only comment is in my first touch and feel, I felt more like an atheletic wear rather than a normal wear.... however the added stripe is really elevating to cross the border of gym clothes. Overall I love it, no complaints. 

I am supposed to be happy but I am kind of sad that I will be keeping G's leggings and will have temptation to buy more. I have already too many leggings from Yummie, Iman, Lysse, and recently bought Jean-ish leggings from Spanx. In addition, I have few leggings from Marla and G by Giuliana.  

During G's TS airing, HSN showed sizing chart which was misleading, that's why I see lot of negative reviews. Hope they provide accurate sizing information especially for those who are first time buying this brand or any brand. I know how do I feel if I am buying a new clothing line from air. I feel so sorry for those followed the sizing chart during presentation. 

I love to watch host Valerie, since she is a petite and she usually gives detailed information about sizing. She is one of my favorite host to watch especially with Marla. 

Now that Iman is coming this weekend, ...oh...no, temptations tempatiions... again. I really have to curb my spending on clothes. So many pieces I still have with tags on. I love to watch Iman shows.   

Enjoy the ones you bought it ladies Heart

Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

Hi Ladies, I got my G's leggings, to my surprise it's fits perfect. yahhhhhh.....My usual size is Small in G's leggings and Small fits like a glove. In my opinion, for the price point it was offered, it is a great buy. Only comment is in my first touch and feel, I felt more like an atheletic wear rather than a normal wear.... however the added stripe is really elevating to cross the border of gym clothes. Overall I love it, no complaints. 

I am supposed to be happy but I am kind of sad that I will be keeping G's leggings and will have temptation to buy more. I have already too many leggings from Yummie, Iman, Lysse, and recently bought Jean-ish leggings from Spanx. In addition, I have few leggings from Marla and G by Giuliana.  

During G's TS airing, HSN showed sizing chart which was misleading, that's why I see lot of negative reviews. Hope they provide accurate sizing information especially for those who are first time buying this brand or any brand. I know how do I feel if I am buying a new clothing line from air. I feel so sorry for those followed the sizing chart during presentation. 

I love to watch host Valerie, since she is a petite and she usually gives detailed information about sizing. She is one of my favorite host to watch especially with Marla. 

Now that Iman is coming this weekend, ...oh...no, temptations tempatiions... again. I really have to curb my spending on clothes. So many pieces I still have with tags on. I love to watch Iman shows.   

Opps, for some reason, I was thinking Iman returns this weekend, she returns in MARCH Woman Wink  see how my brain works...getting ready to watch in Feb instead of March...lol. 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky   -  I received my navy and black TS pants from G.  I bought a medium, average length and love them!  They're so comfortable and soft and make your legs look awesome!  Woman LOL  Hope the stripe down the side holds up.  I'll only hang dry.  They really are very nice, kind of wishing I'd bought another color, but thankful I have two basic colors to start.  Hope you're well and have a fun weekend!

Thanks for your review @IlliniGirl88 Excited to get my order. You too have a good weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

@we winnersS wrote:

Opps, for some reason, I was thinking Iman returns this weekend, she returns in MARCH Woman Wink  see how my brain works...getting ready to watch in Feb instead of March...lol. 

@we winnersS - LOL, you have a similar legging collection as do I! I finally organized everything last year when I discovered a stash of them with tags. But, it gave me the impetus to organize and purge. Now I LOVE and wear every pair in my armoire.

Too bad about the sizing confusion. A similar thing happened when she had her new TS jeans. I ended up having to exchange my order for a different size, waiting for returns. 

Hopefully H will start postiing some info about IMAN's new collection soon! Have a good weekend!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN returns Sun Mar 8th TS; Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@we winnersS  @IlliniGirl88  - I also love the new G leggings and the new camo top. Looks like I missed the latest 20% coupon but have picked up some beauty items with the still active $5 coupon. 

G has another TS in March! 

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN returns Sun Mar 8th TS; Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

Check your alerts for HSN fashion clearance.  There is a 1 hour Marla clearance show tmrw. Marla will not be there. 

Do you see anything of interest? Here are the show times per email from Marla

Fashion & Accessories Clearance
DATE:02/13/2020
TIME:10:00 PM ET
MarlaWynne Fashion Clearance
TIME:7:00 PM ET
Obsessed with Style - Clearance
TIME:7:00 AM ET

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   -  Just received my first Flatterfit pants from Marla.  I love them!  I'm keeping the size 6, the size 8 was too loose.  I'll probably exchange the 8's for the Jade since Persimmon is still out of stock.  I really like the black and pear print, which will go with a lot and glad I got them. 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  Just received my first Flatterfit pants from Marla.  I love them!  I'm keeping the size 6, the size 8 was too loose.  I'll probably exchange the 8's for the Jade since Persimmon is still out of stock.  I really like the black and pear print, which will go with a lot and glad I got them. 

@IlliniGirl88 - YAY! I agree, they are winners. I wore my black FF yesterday. Love the pockets and the chic hem. I'm going to get more too.

I am going to get a couple of these Marla pants that are on clearance for $30-good price! 2 colors are sold out, but they still have black, charcoal and merlot. @we winnersS - just in case you are also interested!

MarlaWynne Premium Knit Trouser
608-904
MarlaWynne Premium Knit Trouser