Contributor

Re: IMAN returns Sun Mar 8th TS; Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@we winnersS : My issue with going from 2p to 4p is will I have a saggy butt?
I don't want painted on but oy, that baggy behind is also not appealing.

@Sadiesadie  - I am a pear shaped curvy girl, for me lot of pants doesn't fit well. I like these flatterfit pants since it has lot of stretch for my hips. The material has 22% Nylon, so it doesn't sag. Great recovery on these pants. I have the Flatterfit pants I bought it from Marla about 6 years ago (those days No petities sizes avilable), and it still looks great. Hope this helps! 

Contributor

Re: IMAN returns Sun Mar 8th TS; Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

Anyone bought the Bonus Buy? 

MarlaWynne 42" Ombre Multi-Row Chain Necklace, 697-906, $62.02

MarlaWynne 42" Ombre Multi-Row Chain Necklace

Trusted Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:
@Chi-town girlI think it’s called sea glass?

I can’t size down in MW tops since I order XS. I like the way most of the tops drape, though. Dramatic and different! 😊

I was also tempted to get the black print TS, but I really don’t need any more pants.

@pinkmochi- I am in the same situation as you. I am XS in Marla's tops, and anytime she says you could go down a size, it would most certainly would be bigger on me. I use to be sad since she is not making Petite in her tops, but in fact this is a good thing for me that she is not making pettite tops, as i can't stop buying and will have a hard time to resist.  I have already tons of clothes from Marla. 

By the way, I bought the black print as I couldn't resist the print and it has pockets as well....but I really don't need it at all. Woman Wink 

@we winnersS LOL! I agree that I'm glad that she doesn't make petite tops. Some of the tops don't look good on me, but I do like the way many of the tops drape, even though I'm not built like Marla. I also appreciate that many of her clothes don't have long sleeves - they're 3/4 length or so. I'm able to wear any of her tops and not worry about the arm length.

I also buy her FF pants in both lengths so that I can wear them both ways. 

Too bad I love her jewelry, too. My closet is turning into a Marla closet. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

Anyone bought the Bonus Buy? 

MarlaWynne 42" Ombre Multi-Row Chain Necklace, 697-906, $62.02

MarlaWynne 42" Ombre Multi-Row Chain Necklace

@we winnersS  I bought the bonus buy in black. It looked good on Suzanne during the launch show. If I decide that I shouldn't be spending so much on myself, I'll probably give it to my mom. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New Patricia Nash Collection items are posted! Hints of Spring Heart

Patricia Nash Civetta Leather Drawstring Bag
693-126
Patricia Nash Civetta Leather Drawstring Bag

There is a Nash TS on Thursday. It might be this crossbody posted on Facebook.  I love the blue pastel bucket bag that I previously posted, but not shopping this event

84006182_2637728922990951_72266608621387776_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Blush, burnt coral, natural white, pastel turquoise - the new Nash Spring colors and here's a new frame bag Heart

Patricia Nash Chambly White Waxed Tooled Leather Metal Frame Bag
693-174
Patricia Nash Chambly White Waxed Tooled Leather Metal Frame Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN

181670   20% off expires 2/5/20

It was in my spendable cash  Not on banner

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  I bought G's navy and black TS pants.  Can't wait to get them, they look comfy and stylish, and the reviews were very good.  So excited to see Iman's return in March.  Thanks for the update.  I wonder if it will be her wonderful ponte pants.  Those are the best pants, wish I'd bought more the first round.  Anyway, please keep us updated if you see what she's bringing to us.  Hope you have a fun weekend!

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl Happy Wednesday ladies
! Did you get your G TS yet?  I didn't order but I may with the 20% coupon.  It actually comes out cheaper than the TS price.  The reviews are all good.  I just wanted to know how you liked them?  Did you stay true to size?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Nash TS is posted. If you have the 20% coupon, you can use it on this item before it is tagged as the TS.

Definitely a fresh Spring look! $176, free shipping. I love the new woven finish. And the map is updated with a floral design. There are matching wallets and other styles in the same color choices.

DG41282_020620_AC_TS_PatriciaNash_desktop.jpg

Color Choices:Blush, First Bloom, Floral Map, Light Gray, Natural White, Pastel Turquoise, Rattan or Tan

Patricia Nash Meldola Leather Dome Satchel with Scarf
693-089

Trusted Contributor

@we winnersS : Thank you. I still have mine from that long ago too even though they are size 6 and too large for me now. No way will I get rid of them. Never know what could happen with my weight down the road and they also look like new.

Didn't realize that much nylon keeps them from sagging out. Sheesh, the stuff I don't know but this is good information to have. I ordered the black print in the next size up but they are on waitlist. Hope I get them.

Thank you again