Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Global Chic TS: Nov 19th

This TS is selling for almost $80 today.  That's just crazy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

actually i thought the jewelry was kind of cute, but i do suspect they sometimes have on-air "prototype" jewels and fashions for the TV shows.

just from some of the things i have ordered from them and the low reviews which they stick on the last pages. i see a lot of reviewers say "it looked better on TV".

the top was pretty, i have one and ha! it shrunk.  this one is a bit short too! the sides are longer and in the  back it is very obvious that there is a "frame" for my  tush...oyyy...no legging zone

Valued Contributor

I loved the fabric, but it was too short for me I an 5'11".  Would have ordered in a second if it was longer.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

This TS is selling for almost $80 today.  That's just crazy.

There is no way that top is worth $80.00.  No. way. 

Honored Contributor

I'm going to threadjack a bit rather than dig up a very old thread or start a new one...hope no one minds... 

I got a great deal on Iman's Platinum Genuine Suede Soho Jacket (I got the a while back. I think it might actually cool off enough to finally wear it Monday! My question is, if you have this jacket, do you wear it as outerwear only or as a blazer worn as part of an outfit? The body is suede, the sleeves are ponte knit. I think I will wear it unzipped. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3, I would wear it both ways. Love that jacket!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

I'm going to threadjack a bit rather than dig up a very old thread or start a new one...hope no one minds... 

I got a great deal on Iman's Platinum Genuine Suede Soho Jacket (I got the a while back. I think it might actually cool off enough to finally wear it Monday! My question is, if you have this jacket, do you wear it as outerwear only or as a blazer worn as part of an outfit? The body is suede, the sleeves are ponte knit. I think I will wear it unzipped. 

Hi @willdob3-I also bought this suede jacket on clearance in that gorgeous cognac color. I wear it both ways. The ponte sleeve design makes it so comfortable & flexible to wear indoors. I bought the Isaac leather/suede wedge booties that were a recent TSV in cognac & it looks fantastic paired ip with the jacket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Hi @willdob3-I also bought this suede jacket on clearance in that gorgeous cognac color. I wear it both ways. The ponte sleeve design makes it so comfortable & flexible to wear indoors. I bought the Isaac leather/suede wedge booties that were a recent TSV in cognac & it looks fantastic paired ip with the jacket

Thanks! 

I have a pair of Sporto suede mules not too long ago that are cognac color & will look good with the jacket. 

I really like the ponte sleeves, too. I think they will make the jacket comfortable for wearing at work on the computer. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@willdob3, I would wear it both ways. Love that jacket!

Thanks. I am excited about wearing it. I have never had a suede jacket before. 

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing it today - it is so nice! Got some compliments on it.

it is a bit roomy; I am thinking that, if I happen across a smaller size in black att he outlet I might get it. They have quite a few leather & suede jackets - various brands - but this is the one I like best.