Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN Global Chic TS: Nov 19th

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

I like the copper rose color, but the deal breaker for me is the 3/4 sleeves. I just think this would look so much cuter with long sleeves, even on the models and Iman after watching the presentation.

Megan? Is that you?

Woman Wink

My daughter hates 3/4 sleeves

@Andreatoo, no, not Megan! Woman Wink I am sure there are legions of us who don't like 3/4 sleeves. In every other respect, this top would work very well for me, but I have sworn off those sleeves. Woman Surprised

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

I like the copper rose color, but the deal breaker for me is the 3/4 sleeves. I just think this would look so much cuter with long sleeves, even on the models and Iman after watching the presentation.

Megan? Is that you?

Woman Wink

My daughter hates 3/4 sleeves

@Andreatoo, no, not Megan! Woman Wink I am sure there are legions of us who don't like 3/4 sleeves. In every other respect, this top would work very well for me, but I have sworn off those sleeves. Woman Surprised

My sister is another who hates them. 

Honored Contributor

I buy most of my necklaces from J. Crew.  I love 3/4 sleeves.  I'm just not a fan of this top.  It's too short--at least for me.  It's a disappointing T.S.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I took a glimpse online yesterday but did not see anything of interest. Kind of disappointed but I am sure the new things will make lots of ladies happy!

IMHO, that TS top does not look like something Iman would wear. 

I'm working on avoiding uneven hemlines as much as possible. I also confess that, while I don't care for skintight clothing, I like my clothes to at least give a hint of my figure. The TS top has too much fabric for me.  

Honored Contributor

I do like the look of the fabric Iman used for the TS. I am not big on glittery fabrics that are dramatic but a little subtle sparkle is just my kind of thing. I am looking forward to reviews. As usual, she did a good job with the colors.

Respected Contributor

I like the shimmer but when I saw the plus size photos I decided against it.  Seems to end at the belly.I

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Chi-town girl I bought both the red & the copper rose.  Iman's fashion items are so lovely.  She and hsn make her items very affordable.  Most all are wonderful too.

@PINKdogWOOD-hope you love them. Post a review if you get a chance. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linds7 wrote:

Hi Chi-town girl
You asked what color I got and I got the emerald green. I liked the blue and purple, but thought the emerald would go better with my lighter denim skinny jeans.
What color or colors did you get?  I might buy another.  At first I thought It was $5.00 off for a second top- but it was for pants.

@Linds7-if you like it enough to want more colors, make sure to tag your 2nd choice color with the red heart on the website product page. When the item goes on clearance,  hsn will give you a notification in your account that you can receive when you log into your account.  The clearance prices are good, some really good-I've picked up many excellent items from IMAN or Marla Wynne, Hal Rubenstein,  Natori at clearance.

Post a review of the IMAN top if you get a chance. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Andreatoo @Lipstickdiva

I understand your points completely.  When I found a top in this style that looked good on me I jumped on it.  The subtleties of the cut make a big difference. I have been really lucky with A234888 -- one of the Halston tops.  I have it in black and gray.  I keep hoping it comes back in wine.  These are great day to day tops but they don't have the beautiful shimmer of Iman's TS.

@islandgrrl  @Lipstickdiva @AndreaTooDaughter @MaggieMac

If you are on the fence about trying the TS maybe you can buy it when it goes on clearance. I'm still buying holiday gifts otherwise I would get that quilted leather jacket on clearance for $99, but typically there is a 2nd clearance reduction,  so it might go down to 79. Waiting is sometimes a good thing! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Brilliant!