Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Global Chic TS: Nov 19th

I'm seeing an Iman leather jacket ( not faux) with a fur collar for $99.  Now that looks looks awesome.  It's not easy to see on my iPad, but will check it out on my bigger laptop screen.

That could be an early Christmas gift for me!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I like the top, and such pretty colors...but don't need or want the jewelry. I'd prefer to buy the top alone, for $10 less. 

@september-me too!

I'm also liking the silver gray color but the copper rose is gorgeous...decision time. Looks like a lower volume this time with several colors almost sold out already

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

What size is everyone getting?  It looks big on the presentation and the actual garment measurements on the product page are huge.  I was thinking of going down a size or two.

Trusted Contributor

@september not to enable or anything.LOL......but there is a $15 off $75 coupon on Mr rebates .  Merry Christmas !!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I'm seeing an Iman leather jacket ( not faux) with a fur collar for $99.  Now that looks looks awesome.  It's not easy to see on my iPad, but will check it out on my bigger laptop screen.

@september-I think the leather jacket was a previous TS.  It's from her Platinum line-excellent quality! I bought a real suede jacket from her Platinum line at clearance for $50 recently, great value/buy.

What color do you like in the leather jacket?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

SizeXSSMLXL1X2X3X
Bust444648515456½60½64½
Sleeve2323-3/424½25-1/4262626-3/427½
Sweep6466687174768084
Length23½24-1/42525-3/426½26½27-1/428
Honored Contributor

@Linds7 wrote:

What size is everyone getting?  It looks big on the presentation and the actual garment measurements on the product page are huge.  I was thinking of going down a size or two.

@Linds7-I wear a S in the IMAN line & ordered the top in the same size. The swing design & slight dolman sleeve gives it alot of room to groove. The garment dimensions aren't very helpful! 

You might want to call their CS to ask about sizing. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@september wrote:

@september-I think the leather jacket was a previous TS.  It's from her Platinum line-excellent quality! I bought a real suede jacket from her Platinum line at clearance for $50 recently, great value/buy.

What color do you like in the leather jacket?

I like all colors!  But am considering the plum/purple.  

Honored Contributor

@september-I think IMAN heard you...great timing for the presentation! It looks beautiful.

Super Contributor

Thanks   for the help/description!

I think I'll just go down one size.