Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Boot-cut Stretch Pant TS & 4-Way Coat

Nope, that stretch material is available everywhere and the pants looked like stretch, not denim. The coat is nice but I don't need another in that style.
Honored Contributor

The pants are definitely stretch and they look like stretch pants. They don't look like denim at all IMO. I'm not sure why they call them that.

I'm not dissing the pants, just saying they don't look like denim pants.

Valued Contributor

I'm not fond of the pants BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coat. I bought the navy and the black. I wanted the red but it is already gone--darn! I really like Iman's coats and find they fit well and true to size AND are well made.

Esteemed Contributor

I probably won't buy anything, but I love listening to Iman. She's lovely and smart.

She and David B. seem to have been married for a long time and I've wondered to myself what he thinks about all of this. Sure wish he would stop by while she is on set!

I also wonder if these fabulously rich women really wear their own items in public.

Iman is one smart business woman and seems to do quite well with her line.

Respected Contributor

They aren't bad looking for a stretchy pant. I like that low narrow bootcut. It is very flattering on the body. But honestly, there must be some kind of house rule that NONE of the models at HSN are allowed to step out on the stage without pants that are at least one size too small! At least these come in several different lengths, so they aren't too tight AND too short, as is often the case on Diane Gilman days.

Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 LipstickDiva said:

The pants are definitely stretch and they look like stretch pants. They don't look like denim at all IMO. I'm not sure why they call them that.

I'm not dissing the pants, just saying they don't look like denim pants.

Do you have some? I do and I don't think they look like stretch pants.

Honored Contributor

I like the bootcut, but I won't buy until they go on sale for less than $30.

I don't like that coat at all. I saw it on air, and it's boxy and doesn't fit right due to the odd "4-way" construction.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I just returned 2 pairs of the Slip into Slim stretch denim bootcut pants. They were nice pants, but the sizing is off. i ordered the size that HSN recommended when I plugged my measurements into their app but the fit was odd. They were really tight in the legs but the waist was big & even though the inseam was supposedly 33 inches, they were too short on me. They also stretched out a lot & got baggy underneath the derriere after a couple of hours of wear.