Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Boot-cut Stretch Pant TS & 4-Way Coat

On 10/23/2014 all said:

What are the inseams of each type? I cannot find this information... Look at the Details tab. Approx. 31-3/4""L Average; 29-3/4""L Short; 33-3/4""L Long

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Gotcha. I always forget about that ""detail"" tab. TY

ETA: Do they adjust the price if I order now and call in tomorrow for the adjustment? I have never had to do that before.

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 all said:

Gotcha. I always forget about that "detail" tab. TY

ETA: Do they adjust the price if I order now and call in tomorrow for the adjustment? I have never had to do that before.

I don't think they would adjust the price if you buy the TS early. IMAN is on with a show right now and the host was encouraging customers to order the pants now, so maybe 40 is the final price. I doubt it will sell out at or before midnight. No risk in waiting to see final pricing.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I bought a pair and on checkout you get the option of another pair $5.00 off FYI
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 Reba055 said: I bought a pair and on checkout you get the option of another pair $5.00 off FYI
thx-so buy more save more & hopefully reduced shipping on addtl pairs?

Respected Contributor

Not sure about the shipping but there is an additional flex pay with HSN card
Respected Contributor

I think I will pass on this ts....I have her black stretch jeans and they droop a bit on me during the day. I think I will add some more Yummies instead. But, I do like boot cuts...decisions..decisions....
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

About 4 days ago, the straight leg pants were on sale for about $20. I ordered 3 pair which came up wait listed. I thought I'd probably never see them, but I got a notice that they had shipped yesterday. Now that's a bargain!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Now that I'm seeing the presentation on the coat, it looks really cute. I need to go to bed lol and stop watching.
Honored Contributor

I like the pants. I don't like the coat. It fit oddly on everyone Off everyone (hanging on the rack)it was cute---on the body--bulky and ill fitting.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"