Valued Contributor

I absolutely love Isaac's new gingham jacket (A487126) but $95!!! Whew! I can't justify spending that. To anyone who gets this- enjoy! It is delightful! 

Honored Contributor

Lovely jacket.  I have had some similar knit jackets from him in the past I loved but the buttons tarnished!

I couldn't change the buttons because they were the rivited type like a denim jacket.

Honored Contributor

Cute jacket.  But even being "reduced" $10 way beyond what I would pay for an unlined jacket.  I've gotten winter coats recently for less.  BTW, the description says "hood"????

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

pass .       I'm in love with Gravers frayed hem jacket.

frayed cuffs, down one side, collar. So trendy and unique.

stonewash is gone, I might get it.  I ordered before it sold out when it was still on waitlist.   Went ahead and got the bleached denim just in case I don't get the other one that is prettier.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG   Hi. Have you tried using a product like Tarn-X on the buttons to restore them? You could use a Qtip to dab on a little and then wipe off. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Lovely jacket.  I have had some similar knit jackets from him in the past I loved but the buttons tarnished!

I couldn't change the buttons because they were the rivited type like a denim jacket.

use a jewelry cleaning cloth that could help with the tarnish

Trusted Contributor

I was impressed by the fact that they used an older woman in the picture on the home page and on the page itself. She looked very nice in the gingham jacket and pants. It's a cute jacket! 

Honored Contributor

Oh wow I really love this jacket!  

@ECBG  -  I've never had the buttons tarnish on any of my IM jackets.  Maybe a jewelry cloth cleaner?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Oh wow I really love this jacket!  

@ECBG  -  I've never had the buttons tarnish on any of my IM jackets.  Maybe a jewelry cloth cleaner?

@San Antonio Gal 

The tarnishing happened when I taught.  Loved those jackets.  The severe tarnishing on the button top as well as the stem couldn't be worked with, but great call.  I was past the point of return.

It was the solid color knit jackets.  Those now shown would be the "newer generation buttons".

I was happy to find the other knit jackets at Coldwater Creek which I much prefer.