Honored Contributor

This one on those TSV items that they overdo.  Pushing an item too much is not a good thing.

Honored Contributor

OMG, you are so right.  Almost every hour all day with many hours nothing but TSV.  Wonder if Isaac is as sick of us as we are of him?  I suspect so. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

OMG, you are so right.  Almost every hour all day with many hours nothing but TSV.  Wonder if Isaac is as sick of us as we are of him?  I suspect so. 

He always looks so bored.  Makes me wonder what else he does.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

As soon as I saw the IM cardigan first thing this morning, I couldn't understand it's "allure."  Too "this", not enough "that"....whatever, I figured they're going to really have to "push" it for the rest of the day/night to sell as many as possible before it's put on clearance.

To all those who,unlike me, like and purchase it, enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

I have a new rule, don't order any TSV from anyone at midnight.  My opinion in the cold light of dawn usually cools down a bit.  I wanted the tie dye, but really, I can soothe my tie dye craving with a cheap T shirt.  Now to find one. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Counts his money 💰 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Counts his money 💰 

....and laughs his way to the bank.

Trusted Contributor

My guess: Isaac IS bored with it all.  He isn't the owner of "his" brand anymore.  It's been a while. 

He must have agreed to be a salesperson, figure head so to speak, as part of the sale deal. 

He gives the same response to most of what is offered, and maybe some people are impressed with his

shtick.

Esteemed Contributor

Perfect example of why QVC isn't on all day and night.  I really don't need anything so why watch and possibly be temped.  I too learned not to buy TSV at night,  I always seem to cancel. Once in awhile I check online and if someone posts a recommendation on the boards but I no longer watch and buy what I don't need because it's cute or cool. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I feel like he's always got the TSV for some reason.    While I like his sweaters that I do own, how many does one need?  I'm no longer purchasing his line but I also am not interested in flower prints anymore or any prints for that matter.  The few items I have bought have been solid colors.  I'm moving back in that direction.