Honored Contributor

Re: IM Interview on CBS Morning Right Now

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Isaac will be on  Watch What Happens Live tonight at 11 PM on Bravo.

@QVCkitty1   I had to record Andy Cohen w/ Isaac at 3AM. I had a conflict w/ Shawn’s Beauty Secrets and Barefoot Dreams. Lol 😂 

Respected Contributor

Watched the interview on CBS. What a sweetheart! Very nice interview.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thank you! Missed it. YouTube: CBS This Morning, Has the interview. 

Frequent Contributor

I saw Isaac speak at the MFA in Boston last year. It was free and my friend and I got the last 2 tickets! I have always been a fan and knew he was an intelligent person, but wow listening to him speak in that forum really blew me away.  I was annoyed at the curator because she kept interupting him with innane questions, and I just wanted him to keep speaking.He really came across as intelligent, warm and well read. He spoke for an hour - I wish it was longer.  I also saw his cabaret show - which was so much fun - but  I enjoyed his talk at the MFA more.  I should be getting the book today or tomorrow from Amazon. So excited!!! 

Honored Contributor

@AlcottWilder wrote:

I saw Isaac speak at the MFA in Boston last year. It was free and my friend and I got the last 2 tickets! I have always been a fan and knew he was an intelligent person, but wow listening to him speak in that forum really blew me away.  I was annoyed at the curator because she kept interupting him with innane questions, and I just wanted him to keep speaking.He really came across as intelligent, warm and well read. He spoke for an hour - I wish it was longer.  I also saw his cabaret show - which was so much fun - but  I enjoyed his talk at the MFA more.  I should be getting the book today or tomorrow from Amazon. So excited!!! 

Did the inane questions remind you of anyone, hmmm, LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thank you! Missed it. YouTube: CBS This Morning, Has the interview. 

@Sweet_Serenity 

I clicked on an interview on Youtube/CBS This Morning recently and it was nearly 2 hours long! lol It may have been spliced from more than 1 show, seamlessly, but I wasn't expecting it. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Not mine. Fifteen minutes at most. 

Honored Contributor

@AlcottWilder   He makes me not want to be a fan while watching him on the Q but I will say though the interview wasn't that long on the CBS Morning news, he was totally different, enjoyable.  Of course they all talked about his new book but he was quite open in talking about his growing up, where he came from and how he came to be. Soft spoken, good story, good life.

Trusted Contributor

He is an incredible talent!
Frequent Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  He has a tedtalk online that you should check out. It’s only 15 minutes or so but worthwhile. He was so kind warm and soft spoken in person while still fun and engaging.   I think he ramps up a sales persona for the Q. But I have always loved him as far back as unzipped but  I am so glad I was able to see talk him at the museum. It was one of my favorite outings last year.  His npr interviews are good too. I did not hear this recent one but I’m sure we can access it online. I heard his interview a few years ago when they did the exhibit at the Jewish Museum in NYC.