Trusted Contributor

I like many of IM's pima cotton tees and most of the time buy a solid color.  His florals are cheerful but sometimes - in my opinion only - are very large.  I happen to be 5-ft and even though I'm tempted to buy I'm afraid the scale of print is sometimes just too overwhelming for my frame.  Today A387346 was shown & it's a pretty wrap top I was tempted to buy but the florals were just too large.  Wish it was offered in solid colors!

Honored Contributor

Large florals, or any large print, is unflattering on many figure types.  Not only can they overwhelm a petite person but they definitely make a large person appear even larger.  Be very careful with the size of your prints.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I looked at that piece.   The floral print was terribly large!  I wouldn't buy it.  I'm 5' 6" and 5' 8" in my boots.  I can wear anything.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I looked at that piece.   The floral print was terribly large!  I wouldn't buy it.  I'm 5' 6" and 5' 8" in my boots.  I can wear anything.

@ECBG   ITA and you have 6" on me! I go by the statement that I don't like my clothing to enter the room before I do...no large prints.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I thought the shirt was nice but the florals were too big.  Also I only liked the nuetral color, I didn't care for the different color on the front trim with the others.  I don't buy IM anymore anyway.  I have a few of his cardigans and that's enough of him for me, LOL.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus @LindaSal @ECBG  @Kachina624   Thank you ladies!  I definitely do not want to look like the print swallowed me up!  lol

Respected Contributor

I remember when he came out with all the floral sweaters and that is not my style or even lots of splashy colors all together like the Logo top on now. 

I love Isaac and Logo but I can't be too loud and I'm 5'8 and slender.  I do love tie dye and camo though as long as it's more muted colors.