Respected Contributor

any owners of this coat ? If so did you buy your regular size? I saw several reviews saying the sleeves were tight. I love the look for a dressier coat of which I need, but I have never purchased from his line and just wondered if anyone has opinions about his line on fitting.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it presented yet, but here is the info:

LINK:

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Coat with Floral Printed Lining

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

TY lovestoteach., I had already seen it in . I have never purchased any item  from his line although they look beautifully made online and tv. I just was curious if any who had purchased from the line knows if they run with your usual size. I have spent a long time before comparing measurements and wasn't successful. Especially with coats--had to send D &Co. Coats what I ordered was huge compared to the charts.  Then with SG they were fine. I guess because it is a good price for what looks like a very nice coat I will probably have to gamble on maybe sending back or consult a pychic.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay  I am a bad one to ask how his fasions run "in general."

Because my shoulders are sloping and narrow, I have the best luck with the "mock neck" type collars.

okaywitheasypay... does this fabric look like wool or cotton-ish material?

For IM cardi... I ordered a sweater-knit cardi type blazer and found that the knit was too thick for not-enough-me (so it looked bulky on me) and it was longer than I prefer.

I will say that I ordered an anorak in navy french-knit terry, with hood and just couldn't be more pleased! (about eight years ago)  HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~