Honored Contributor

Re: IM 24/7 Denim Bootcut Pants...Love!

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I so want to try these but I am such a nightmare fit with pants that I anticipate this being about a $10.00 loss which is why I've not taken the plunge. 

I am a horrible fit in pants too.  I was on the fence for a long time.

I'm sorry I didn't get them sooner.  In the last few weeks, I've ordered 6 pairs.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl  You should try these if you don't mind the pull-on style.  I like the pull-on style because it creates a smooth line under my Logo tops.  I have IM Icon Grace knit jeans (limited in sizes and colors and on clearance) and I love them too.  These bootcut denim pants; however, look and feel like real denim to me.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@islandgrrl  You should try these if you don't mind the pull-on style.  I like the pull-on style because it creates a smooth line under my Logo tops.  I have IM Icon Grace knit jeans (limited in sizes and colors and on clearance) and I love them too.  These bootcut denim pants; however, look and feel like real denim to me.

@Trudey When I first saw the 24/7s I thought:  Pull ons? No way.  But once Isaac convinced me to try them, I realized that I had a number of tops that worked better with the flat front.  I don't want it for everything but as you stated, anything with that LOGO-esque style or thin summer fabrics often do well with the smooth fit.  

I just haven't gotten around to trying the jeans.