Respected Contributor

IM 24/7 Denim Bootcut Pants...Love!

I ordered the dark indigo and medium wash in these new IM jeans.  I never thought I would get back into a 12, but these are perfect.  I'm 5'7" and I can even wear a 2" heel with these.  Best of all, they hold me in and make me look thinner, and are smooth under my tops.  The picture does not look anything like them but the video shows them well.

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Regular-247-Denim-Bootcut-Full-Length-Pants.product.A270047.h...

Trusted Contributor

Re: IM 24/7 Denim Bootcut Pants...Love!

i love all his 24/7 stretch pants....I also bought the denim ones.(petite) .in fact have them on today, the medium wash and I also bought the black.

Honored Contributor

I love 24/7 pants.

I must have at least 6 pairs now.  The fabric is incredible.  They wash easily and always look nice.

They are the best pants I've ever worn.

Frequent Contributor

@brii wrote:

I love 24/7 pants.

I must have at least 6 pairs now.  The fabric is incredible.  They wash easily and always look nice.

Do you put them in the dryer?

Respected Contributor

I really wanted to get a pair of those bootcut jeans. Is the fabric the same as other brand jeans? Do they shrink in length with wash and dry? Is the fit sloppy after a few hours, and does the fabric look old and worn relatively quickly? I ask becaue I own three pair of his 24/7 pants and all three shrunk considerably after washing, look rumply after wearing for an hour, and never looked fresh after the first wash (sort of worn out). I think the jeans are a different fabric composition, so that's why I ask. 

Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:

I love 24/7 pants.

@briiI have several pairs of 24/7s as well.  So simple and yet so great.  

@Trudey I don't have any of the 24/7 denim.  How 'boot cut' are they?  I gravitate toward skinny and straight leg...but in the video these did not seem overly flared.

@Katyq I do not put my (non-denim) 24/7s in the dryer.  I machine wash and hang to dry.

Honored Contributor

@Katyq wrote:

@brii wrote:

I love 24/7 pants.

Do you put them in the dryer?

@Katyq, I put them in the dryer for a few minutes and then hang to dry.  I touch up with a warm iron. 

I haven't experienced any shrinkage. 

Honored Contributor

I so want to try these but I am such a nightmare fit with pants that I anticipate this being about a $10.00 loss which is why I've not taken the plunge. 

Respected Contributor

@skuggles I haven't washed these yet, but with my other IM pants, I always wash on hand wash cycle then put them in the dryer for 5 minutes.  I then hang to finish drying and haven't had a problem with shrinkage.  The fabric feels like a thinner brushed denim. They don't feel like knit denim at all, but more like regular denim with a little stretch.

@islandgrrl  I think these have the perfect bootcut.  They are fitted down the leg and the flare starts really low.  These are very slimming.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Trudey!  I have had such good luck with Isaac's pants.  Even when my QVC shopping is completely dried up, I still check out what is new with Isaac's 24/7s.  

I've been telling myself that I want to have a least one pair of boot cuts in my closet.  I might give these a whirl.  Thanks for your thoughts!