Trusted Contributor

I left a review on  A 501170 Belle by Kim G. V neck Slub knit top with smocked sleeves. Left a pretty good review.  I wasn't thrilled with the color thinking it was a brighter blue ( instead- more green ) but was going to keep it until I washed it..   I had to "fuss" with it to get the wrinkles out after washing..  and I am not one to fuss with any tee type shirt. I can't amend my review so stating here for anyone who  also ordered this top. I should have waited before giving the review. Anyway, I sent it back.  Its only the 2nd  item I have ordered from this line..  so don't have alot of experience with her tops. 

Honored Contributor

@violet runner    I find that the fabric used for many of Kim's tops is very poor quality.  Fabric is cheap, prices high. Buyer beware.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's ok.  I don't post reviews but if I did, I would wait until I washed the item to review.  Just because the problems sometimes show up after laundering.  Years ago I posted a glowing review about a pair of shoes after I wore them to an event for a few hours.  I had a totally different opinion of them after I'd worn them all day at work for a couple if days.  

Esteemed Contributor
I wish QVC's site had a way for us to edit our reviews. Once I left a good review on a garment that later fell apart when I washed it -- and I gave a bad review on a makeup product that I later loved after using it a few days, and still use it years later. Live and learn.

If I would ever buy from QVC again, I'd wait a couple months before writing a review.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Although I haven't read the "rules" of reviewing a product for a long time, they said that you should use an item for some time, before reviewing, so you'll see how it does shape up.  We've all been thrilled or disappointed with something, only to find it turning out differently after a time!

Honored Contributor

@violet runner 

I've learned to wait to write my review until after I have laundered it and worn it at least once, even twice.  I have made the mistake of writing one of those "too soon" reviews & wish I could recall it, not only with fashion items but with beauty items as well (which should really wait until after 30 days to write a review)!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.