Honored Contributor

I wore this Evine Live top yesterday for the first time

Summer has arrived in the Pacific NW finally( yea!) and I have been starting to wear all the tops I bought from Evine live in the spring.  I wore this top yesterday and felt so pretty and cool! It is  very comfortable too. It comes is several colors. looks like it is still available if you want to try one. I wore it with beige crop pants and beige sandals

Kate & Mallory® Woven Front & Knit Back Tulip Hem Hi-Lo Tank Top

- 728-251

728-251_00_swatch.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: I wore this Evine Live top yesterday for the first time

Like the front, but I'm not a fan of hi-lo.  I have purchased some from Evine, then get them home and chop off the back to match the length of the front.  Looks airy though. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Like the front, but I'm not a fan of hi-lo.  I have purchased some from Evine, then get them home and chop off the back to match the length of the front.  Looks airy though. 

@hoosieroriginal  Yes, the high low is either a look you embrace or dislike. I like them on my body type... not all of them but most of them..This top in photo really makes my legs look very long and slender on a side view... something to do with the  longer back.  It probably depends on body shape etc. 

Honored Contributor

If I'm wearing tunic length it needs to be hi-lo or sharkbite or at the least, slit up the side(s). I have hips and I"m short so I need something that shows the full length of my legs.

Cute top!

Honored Contributor

I really like it.  Enjoy!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is a pretty top in the front but like many noted I'm not a fan of exaggerated hi-low look.  I have a number of tops with slight hi-low, that's good for me.

Love this shade of pink!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  Yes, the high low is either a look you embrace or dislike. I like them on my body type... not all of them but most of them..This top in photo really makes my legs look very long and slender on a side view... something to do with the  longer back.  It probably depends on body shape etc. 

@SeaMaiden - they look great on the models on Evine, but I'm only 5'3" so they make me look short.  I just shortened a top I got at TJ Maxx also - it had a really long back -  but again, I loved the front. 

Honored Contributor

Love it.  I have a similar top that I also got from Evine.blue top.jpg

Honored Contributor

Today I wore this top with white crop pants while out running errands. I felt  so good in it!  I also ordered it in a taupe  and white color combination.

Kate & Mallory® Knit Halter Neck Keyhole Back Asymmetrical Tank Top - 726-447

92699038-3191-4488-8C41-BCFA5726696D-3561-000004E1BCA6C50A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Love it.  I have a similar top that I also got from Evine.blue top.jpg

@chrystaltree  I almost bought that one too but decided to just buy one. That is a pretty top!