Honored Contributor

Re: I wonder what is inappropriate about wondering?

@Karnerblue wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Didn't see it, but there is a certain newer poster who has been sort of picking on Amy.  (A couple of her threads have been deleted.) Who was the OP?

She's been after AMy and Shawn.  Childish mean stuff.

How much you want to bet a nic change is in the works? winking

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Didn't see it, but there is a certain newer poster who has been sort of picking on Amy.  (A couple of her threads have been deleted.) Who was the OP?

She's been after AMy and Shawn.  Childish mean stuff.

How much you want to bet a nic change is in the works? winking

You're probably right. 

Guess some people never, ever get over their childhood.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

Funny thing is you gals are so nice to me under my other names

Proof that you shouldn't talk to strangers on message boards

🙈🙉🙊
Respected Contributor

?

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@June222

I don't recall the wording of the original, but the gist was discussion about the fact that Amy said she didn't know the meaning of the word "macrame" that was used for one of the color names of a LOGO garment.

Some posters said Amy should have done her homework, and the like.  Don't remember all of it. Nothing seemed seriously out of line.

I didn't watch much of the program but did see some of it.  I can understand Amy being confused as macrame isn't a color it is a craft of knotting fibers rather than weaving.  It can be any color you want dependent on the fiber used.  Silly color name IMHO.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@June222

I don't recall the wording of the original, but the gist was discussion about the fact that Amy said she didn't know the meaning of the word "macrame" that was used for one of the color names of a LOGO garment.

Some posters said Amy should have done her homework, and the like.  Don't remember all of it. Nothing seemed seriously out of line.

I didn't watch much of the program but did see some of it.  I can understand Amy being confused as macrame isn't a color it is a craft of knotting fibers rather than weaving.  It can be any color you want dependent on the fiber used.  Silly color name IMHO.

@Buck-i-Nana  I agree what you say about the color - it's a dumb color name for a light tan with a hint of blush. However, the problem with Amy last night was she'd never even heard of the word. She had no idea what macrame was and Lori was trying to explain it to her.  As someone posted on my weekly LOGO thraad, Amy sounded very unwordly and inexperienced.

Honored Contributor

Amy is younger than many of us who remember 'macrame'.  It's not a word that many younger folks would know about, I'm only thinking.  Also, there are things/words that the younger generation use that I don't have a clue about.  I've often thought:  Who in the heck thought of naming something 'Bluetooth' ???? (lol)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@madamemarie wrote:
Funny thing is you gals are so nice to me under my other names

Proof that you shouldn't talk to strangers on message boards

🙈🙉🙊

Actually, that isn't at all what is proven here...

Trusted Contributor

I'm wondering why you have more than one name on here? I guess some posters use some to be nice and some to be mean. Pretty lame if you ask me! 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Who in the heck thought of naming something 'Bluetooth' ???? (lol)

LOL!