Honored Contributor

Re: I wish Q packed things better when they ship

Sometimes, I think that I must be shopping with some other QVC....a different one from the one you people shop with.  Well over 30 years and I buy 2-3 things a week and not once have I ever received anything that was not packaged nicely and did not arrive in pristine condition.  Not once.  Which is a big part of why I shop here.  Once I did buy a winter jacket from Macy's online and it arrived stuffed in a brown box, not folded but stuffed.  That was such a bad experience that I never again bought anything from Macys.com again.     

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I think every clothing purchase I have made from QVC is folded with tissue and packaged in a sealed clear bag...then put into the QVC bag.  I think the problem with all the wrinkling is the QVC bag, sometimes thay are huge for the item placed in them.

I agree with this.  Some of what I believe are returns arrive less wrinkled because the internal bag, unlike the original packaging, is customized to the item, more tightly packed.  

More recently,QVC mailed shoe boxes (the skechers special) in plastic bags!  the boxes are destryed.

Honored Contributor

There is a first time for everything. I had mine last week

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry  Keep dreaming.  The Q is not going out of their way to use a box.  We are happy when they finally ship something!  lol  I hate waiting up 10 days to receive something from the Q.  Plus you can't cancel an order unless you are super quick but the funny part is the order still does not ship out for another 4 or 5 days.  And, prices keep going up but no service.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 , I called customer service about just what you said. I had packages in process for many days,

I was told it wasn't the Q's fault but the shippers fault. 

I calmly explained that the item hadn't even left the Q property yet.  That it was still in process, but I couldn't cancel.

Again she said she was told it wasn't the Q's problem

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't purchased clothes from Q in a looong time because of sizing and quality issues -- but what angered me most was when they would ship 2 items in one plastic bag, and charge me for two shipping charges..... and then two more shipping charges to return in one bag.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Every clothing Item I get is in a plastic bag which is them folded and sealed, many come out wrinkled and looking terrible

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry 

It's been a while since I ordered clothing from QVC, but I seem to remember one of the last times the package arrived with TIRE TRACKS on it.

Not QVC's fault, but....stillCat LOL

Honored Contributor

The  Q bags are just a filthy  grey on the outside. I don't know why. My Talbots bags are sparkling clean

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

The  Q bags are just a filthy  grey on the outside. I don't know why. My Talbots bags are sparkling clean

@cherry  I am just happy if they are waterproof as my UPS guy loves throwing them on my stoop in the rain. I cannot tell you how many times there is a rip in the bag and the clothing gets wet...