Super Contributor

There is an item that came on air: A375184. It is a Denim & co swimsuit dress. I love the patterns and colors, but I don't want a swimsuit. I wish Denim & co would make these patterns and colors into a cotton tee. I would buy that. Also, I wish Denim & co would make more all cotton tops. I don't care for spandex, and I don't like rayon. I wouldn't even mind a cotton/polyester mix. Main thing, consider making those patterns into a top. 

Anyone else agree? Or...does anyone else have other suggestions for Denim & co? 

Honored Contributor

Re: I wish Denim & Co would...

Yes, I recently saw a cute swimsuit print I wished had come in a tee shirt.  D&C is making some knit tees with no Spandex, 100% cotton. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@reviewer from sc wrote:

There is an item that came on air: A375184. It is a Denim & co swimsuit dress. I love the patterns and colors, but I don't want a swimsuit. I wish Denim & co would make these patterns and colors into a cotton tee. I would buy that. Also, I wish Denim & co would make more all cotton tops. I don't care for spandex, and I don't like rayon. I wouldn't even mind a cotton/polyester mix. Main thing, consider making those patterns into a top. 

Anyone else agree? Or...does anyone else have other suggestions for Denim & co? 

If that was the swimsuit dress that you could be wearing your own bra underneath I loved the prints and even thought why couldn't they or other manufacturers had made swimsuit dress years ago like that when I was younger ,as I gave up  looking for bathing suits,but would had been  very comfortable in wearing one of those..

Have to say I really think Denim & Company have a really nice variety of clothing now as I was never a person who was for all the glitz and glam that they sold years ago,

Still have many of their jeans .

Valued Contributor

I wish they had suits with underwire bras. A floating or shelf bra is a dealbreaker.
Trusted Contributor

I just watched denim/co with Jayne Brown.she is awesome no silly remarks,just common sense.I sure enjoy listening an watching her.

Respected Contributor

Yes! I love Jane Too. No bull blah or family stories or watching herself and primping or....well she's a PRO and it shows. Good job Jane!

Esteemed Contributor

So disappointed in the D&C selection this year.  60 yr plus.

Super Contributor

I have been a D&Co fan for many years, but I really don't like two things right now.  First, it seems they make so many tops with "swing" hems.  I don't want all of that loose material swinging around my waist and hips.  Second, it seems that their patterns/flowers are all so very big.  I wish they would make some smaller patterns.  Otherwise, I am still a fan.

Before anyone says it, of course I realize that some people like these things, but it seems to me that these styles have taken over right now.