Honored Contributor

Re: I was upset when LR left but....

I am also enjoying the different hosts doing more shows. A very refreshing change of pace. Some needed more time in the spotlight. Hope QVC doesn't ""put all their eggs in one basket"" and depend on one host like they did. I think each host has a different style and it is more interesting to watch now. Wish QVC would improve their selection of products though.

Honored Contributor

You know, you are exactly right! The QVC "DIVAS" sort of spoil things for other talented, likable, interesting and informative hosts!

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 just4me said:

I like Pat James. She speaks in a low-key manner and seems to be genuine.

Her manner is low-key and very appealing, plus the tone of her voice and rhythm of her speech are mesmerizing. When she speaks, I tend to listen. She has a pleasant voice of authority. I agree with your opinion of Pat.

Respected Contributor

It was very enjoyable watching Sandra and Alberti host Friday Night Beauty together. It was a nice change.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

I don't have a favorite host, but there is one I will not watch.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/29/2015 12andcounting said:

I haven't missed Lisa at all -- didn't really expect I would. I do not think QVC needs to create another host who becomes a "diva in her own mind."

...and you know LR was a "diva in her own mind", just how? Poise and elegance do not a diva make. She was also self deprecatory and humorous and overall, pretty down to earth.

Super Contributor

I agree NC Bandwagon! Alberti is a very polished, mature host. He and Sandra seem to enjoy each other, and it was fun seeing their style! Oh I WISH they would have done host rotation for PMS even more now that I've seen and heard different points brought out by different hosts. I've seen Shawn so much already, that I know what she is going to say before she says it to try and sell an item. UGH. It would have been FUN hearing a different twist each week on what will inevitably be the Shawn Show.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2015 di-mc said:

I don't have a favorite host, but there is one I will not watch.

Interesting...there are three that I will not watch because I so dislike their presentation styles. Actually, am not watching much Q at all these days...

Respected Contributor

I miss Lisa R's presentations, but she wanted to leave. I wish her well.

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 sunshine 919 said:

I guess Q worked Lisa like a horse. I knew she was on a lot but good grief!!! Anyway I do enjoy Carolyn, Jane, Pat, Jayne, Mary Beth and Nancy. I do not watch as much since I discovered HSN and Evine. But kudos to the old school hosts. I just hope they are enjoying the extra shows they are now doing. I have been looking on Lisa's facebook it seems she is enjoying life and having a ball traveling. Showed a picture of her patio today. Her house must be huge!!! Anyway she is having fun, the other hosts are getting more camera time so it's all good:-)

I don't think they "worked her" harder than other hosts......

Think about it......she only did "her shows" but the other hosts were on every day & night in all the other shows......