Honored Contributor

belle by K Gravel jeggings and discovered the inseam was only 29"!  There are some of us that need a longer length such as 32".  Oh well the search continues.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I'm tall but when I'm wearing my jean leggings I sometimes roll them up so they are shorter, I like the look, especially during the summer. Any length is hip nowadays. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Jeggings & leggings always have shorter inseams then other pants.  My legging inseam is 2" shorter than my usual pants length.

Honored Contributor

Guess Im weird I want my inseam on long jeans and pants 32".  I have enough of the shorter & capri styles.   Since I have gotten older and gained weight due to medication I have one heck of a time finding jeans and bras that fit.Woman Sad

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I have a 32" inseam to, but because leggings/jeggings are fitted at the ankles, the 29" inseam is perfect for me.  A 32" in these types of pants would puddle/bunch up too much on my feet and not give the long, lean appearance.

Honored Contributor

I need a 32" inseam on normal jeans but as others have said, that length in a legging or jegging would wrinkle and crease at my ankle.  I typically see shorter inseams on this style of bottoms for that reason.