Honored Contributor
This caller is a pip. We almost lost Shawn.
Frequent Contributor

Re: ""I want the natural....""

That was very funny!
Super Contributor

I'm still giggling, happened to turn it on and catch that call. It totally was a "Who's on First" moment! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Glad the dear lady actually ordered the correct bag that she had wanted, but that was funny.

Not applicable

{#emotions_dlg.lol} That was absolutely hysterical!!!! LOVE laughing like that....perfect way to begin the afternoon!! The best part of it all is that it kept going on...and on..and, yup, even on some more... sooo funny!!! I, too am happy the caller ordered the correct bag, but oh my gosh, THAT was the BEST QVC moment EVAH! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Trusted Contributor

That caller had both Shawn and Lisa laughing. They couldn't look at each other or they both knew they would really have lost it. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.

I was quietly lamenting that Issac wasn't on with Shawn today and there wouldn't be the usual laugh fest. Along comes Lisa with the TSV and a terrific caller with a great sense of humor. Gotta love Fridays!

Valued Contributor

What is the story on this, I missed the funniest part evidently. I was watching but didn't see this presentation or hear the caller.

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

What is the story on this, I missed the funniest part evidently. I was watching but didn't see this presentation or hear the caller.

A caller was concerned that she may have ordered the wrong color bag. She wanted the natural, but didn't know if the natural was really the ivory color ostrich or the brown color ostrich. She kept saying, "I want the natural", and either Lisa or Shawn would point to it, but the camera couldn't keep up with where they were pointing, so it got all goofed up. The woman must have said, "I want the natural" fifty times. Finally Shawn said, "Do you want the one that is more ivory or more brown?". She wanted the brown, it was decided the brown was natural and all was well. It was hysterical.

Valued Contributor

On 5/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

A caller was concerned that she may have ordered the wrong color bag. She wanted the natural, but didn't know if the natural was really the ivory color ostrich or the brown color ostrich. She kept saying, "I want the natural", and either Lisa or Shawn would point to it, but the camera couldn't keep up with where they were pointing, so it got all goofed up. The woman must have said, "I want the natural" fifty times. Finally Shawn said, "Do you want the one that is more ivory or more brown?". She wanted the brown, it was decided the brown was natural and all was well. It was hysterical.

Thanks faeriemoon! I bet it was hysterical. Leave it to me to miss the best part of the show!

Honored Contributor

My pleasure.

Super Contributor

On 5/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

Thanks faeriemoon! I bet it was hysterical. Leave it to me to miss the best part of the show!

And by the about 20th time of both Shawn and Lisa trying to determine which bag she was really talking about, then getting the camera to focus on it, they were both in hysterics because even the caller contradicted herself at one point and said she wanted the ivory ostrich and then everyone got confused. It was just too funny, I hope they show the video... it was a good laugh!!! Smile