Honored Contributor

I love your purples and like to know from whence came the beautiful scarf.   I want to go there and click "buy."

Honored Contributor

???

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

It was from two years ago.  It's sold out.

Tropical Sketch Eternity Scarf

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Lola.  I hopped on the purple train late last year when I started wearing it and receiving compliments that based on my skin, eyes and hair color this was my color.  lady recommended I wear it as my color.  She is a former buyer for Nordstrom fashion and I trust her!!!! a whole lot....so me, I am on the purple train.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

INC @Macy's.

Echo-

Echo-

Ralph Lauren-

RL- it's called LOLA!

Echo-

Honored Contributor

I now know you to be a fashion magician and I thank you for the time you to take find things we could not.  I love all of these, some more than others.  Now I need to get busy deciding.  THANKS A MILLION.

Respected Contributor

Hi. I just saw this post. Thanks to Lola for helping you. 

Honored Contributor

Its Christmas and all I am thinking about is purple for self.  Yeah, purple is royal and incense and myrh and it's time for the wise men, the kings of old and me some purple scarfs.  An Echo, an Inc and a Lauren Ralph Lauren.  Two are pictured here.  The Lauren RL is not but it is silk Caribbean square:  the top Inc and the bottom Echo.  How greedy am I here at Christmas.  Selfish, love the scarves.  Ha ha.  thanks a million, girls.  You are breaking me with all your lovely posts.