Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏿I want Kate Middleton's Maxi 👍🏿

@Mz iMac wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, ummmm, no, Drew Barrymore wore the exact same dress the exact same night.

image.jpeg

Kate wore it best in my opinion.  Drew looks like a frump in that style maxi.   Comparing the two, you should be slender & at least 5'5"+ to work it!!!!

I think that Drew is expecting again.

Trusted Contributor

The dress is beautiful.  Kate always looks lovely.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

Yes, there will be similar 'copies' everywhere.  Good for us!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Kate always looks so lovely.  And crazy part is that she also looks effortless.  How does she do that?

I read a neat article about Drew where she talked about the way her daughters changed her life after a pretty wild upbringing.  She sounded very much at peace with her life and her 'mom bod'.  Happy for her.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Kate always looks so lovely.  And crazy part is that she also looks effortless.  How does she do that?

I read a neat article about Drew where she talked about the way her daughters changed her life after a pretty wild upbringing.  She sounded very much at peace with her life and her 'mom bod'.  Happy for her.

@islandgrrl  Handmaidens   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That dress looks 10 times better on Kate than Drew.  Had I seen it first on Drew, I would have thought the dress was ugly.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That dress looks 10 times better on Kate than Drew.  Had I seen it first on Drew, I would have thought the dress was ugly.

IMO, the dress looks good because Kate is wearing it. I love the way it looks on her and how she styled it, but I would never wear it. I look awful in long dresses.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

IMO, the dress looks good because Kate is wearing it. I love the way it looks on her and how she styled it, but I would never wear it. I look awful in long dresses.

She looks good in everything.  She's so slender and wears clothing beautifully!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

First let me say I usually think pregnant women wear their clothes well.  But if, in fact, Drew is pregnant as someone suggested, that dress is doing her no favors.  

I don't think I have ever seen Kate look anything but adorable to beautiful.  She must have a seamstress that is gifted in making everything she puts on her body look tailor-made.  

Honored Contributor

Lovely dress, thanks for posting.Smiley Happy