Esteemed Contributor

Re: I've made my last Graver purchase.

I like Susan Graver's clothing, its very nice. However, the prices are outrageous for polyester clothing. I think for some, its the convenience of buying off the TV rather than driving to a brick and mortar store. I can do better at Macy's and Kohl's. Its the same quality.

Honored Contributor

Agree.  JM, Charter Club, Karen Scott are all good brands, similar to what's sold on QVC and more reasonably priced.  Plus Macy's always has great sales.

Why people keep complaining about the Q but continue to shop here is a mystery to me.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54  Agree. But all b&m stores have websites so items can be ordered from there.

Valued Contributor

I agree  I have already stopped Logo and Isaac  Why do you think there are so many sales on these designers  Dennis this morning had a fur coat but way too high  His stuff is always reduced   George Simonton said the other day that the real designers would just look at the the people that go and copy other peoples designs  in disbelief  He said Stan Bob M Louis  and Dennis are true designers  Im sure I missed someone

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I have been making a lot of purchases from Macy's JM Collections.  It has the Graver look, and it is very reasonably priced (but for Macy's -- always wait for Sales and coupons, though).  For a more casual look, try Macy's Style and Co.

I agree...Macys has had some great sales..and the items

are quality....just got a INC top and it is so pretty ....and it has a "small print"...not any of those HUGE floral wallpaper prints............i also have gotten some embroidered tops during the past few months............and they deliver within days of ordering.....just terrific

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean about being retired.  My larger purchases are far and few inbetween.  Susan seems to be the polyester queen (liquid knit).  I purchased a top for less than $20 because I wanted to see what it was like.  100% polyester.  I did not care for the fabric because it can make me sweat sometimes.   I do hope you enjoy your purchase.  I won't be shopping with her again.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I have been making a lot of purchases from Macy's JM Collections.  It has the Graver look, and it is very reasonably priced (but for Macy's -- always wait for Sales and coupons, though).  For a more casual look, try Macy's Style and Co.

@momoftwo2007. I am a huge fan of Macy's and of the JM Collection and Style and Co. , and Karen Scott, and I.N.C Concepts as well. I get most of my clothing from Macy's.......Great sales too.....