Honored Contributor

Re: I've been enjoying the Denim & Co show today...

I did not see the show as I hardly watch QVC anymore but I did purchase their pull on pants in cotton/spandex in charcoal gray, a color that I have been wanting for a long time.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Congrats with the weight loss!!!   I would love to be a size 8, and yes to others..it's just a number I know that!!!...I  was that size years ago.  

Today I am a 10-12, in pants....which is OK...the size 12 is for my chubby thighs, the 10 is for my waist, sigh...I sometimes have the waist altered for a better fit.  I used to always tuck tops in and still occasionally do because the waist band rub my belly, but fashion changed and tops are longer and tops not tucked look ok with certain pants.

Hopefully your heath issues are behind you!

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

I saw the show today and did order one item. I have been waiting for warm weather clothing to show up since last summer, and it appears I will have to wait longer. I really don't wear long pants or longer sleeves here in south Florida regardless of how nice the item may look. 

@Xivambala  April 4th is the next Denim & Co TSV day, so you may find some pieces then. I'm sure there will be a lot of new for Spring/Summer. I'm not sure if the TSV is beach pants or not...could be a set of t-shirts too...I'm just guessing. We'll just have to wait and see.

ETA: There will be 7 hours of Denim & Co shows that day and Carolyn will have a 3 hour show! It should be a fun day Smiley Happy

They've said a couple of times that there won't be a beach pants TSV this year, so that people know to get them when they see them. Wonder what it will be?!

Valued Contributor

According to the instagram chat, TSV for Apr 4 is a dress.