Honored Contributor

I've been enjoying the Denim & Co show today...

It's a cold dreary day here and watching this show with a couple of mugs of coffee has been very enjoyable. Kinda sad it's over already...

I put the A352818 in the new color 'sage' on my wishlist...very pretty color combo. I love this fit & flare top and already have it in a couple of colors.

I did order a couple of Denim & Co jackets A367987...antique wash & dark indigo - small

I would have liked to have waited for a free S&H day/event, but since they are on a great clearance price, I didn't want to miss out on the colors/size I wanted. I LOVE this jacket and currently have both of the same colors in the medium.

Respected Contributor

Re: I've been enjoying the Denim & Co show today...

I did not watch today, but agree that the D&C shows are enjoyable, relaxing, and homey.  I like Carolyn and Gary ("Garolyn"), even though many don't seem too.  I even don't mind the squirrels.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I did not watch today, but agree that the D&C shows are enjoyable, relaxing, and homey.  I like Carolyn and Gary ("Garolyn"), even though many don't seem too.  I even don't mind the squirrels.  

@Peaches McPhee  I don't mind the squirrels either. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: I've been enjoying the Denim & Co show today..

I like the shows too.  I don't mind the squirrels.

I have always liked Carolyn and Leah as well for fashion shows.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   That knit jacket is cute and the colors are nice too.  I like the longer jackets since so many tops are longer these days.  For me, I don't like the look of long tops hanging out of short jackets.

I went thru all my spring/summer pants the other day...I have 12 pairs of pants, crops, etc.  to many and they all fit, which is good but means I should not buy any new pants this season.

Respected Contributor

I purchased 2 of the french terry boatneck tunics.  I've been getting a bit nervous lately with spring clothes.  I'm in need of a refresh, well...I needed a refresh last season and nothing really has caught me eye.  I really don't like prints so that narrows my choices.  I'm a cautious shopper with QVC because of the shipping and return fees.  I don't like to return things.  

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Susan Louise   That knit jacket is cute and the colors are nice too.  I like the longer jackets since so many tops are longer these days.  For me, I don't like the look of long tops hanging out of short jackets.

I went thru all my spring/summer pants the other day...I have 12 pairs of pants, crops, etc.  to many and they all fit, which is good but means I should not buy any new pants this season.

@Mom2Dogs  You are lucky to stay in the same size clothes and they all still fit!  Smiley Happy

I can't wait to finally be in 'mainly' one size and reach my goal weight. I keep inching closer. It has been a long haul, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

It had been fun fitting into new/smaller sizes during the process, but since I started the weight loss journey back in Sept 2018, it's getting old now and honestly, I'm tired of it. 

Today I tried on a size 10 jeans...they are tight, but the important thing is I got them on...LOL I had been between a size 10 &12 for a few months, so that is HUGE for me. Just one size to go. I wore an 8 most of my life til I started having health issues in 2004. Then I wound up blowing up like a balloon...oy. :/

Valued Contributor

I saw the show today and did order one item. I have been waiting for warm weather clothing to show up since last summer, and it appears I will have to wait longer. I really don't wear long pants or longer sleeves here in south Florida regardless of how nice the item may look. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala wrote:

I saw the show today and did order one item. I have been waiting for warm weather clothing to show up since last summer, and it appears I will have to wait longer. I really don't wear long pants or longer sleeves here in south Florida regardless of how nice the item may look. 

@Xivambala  April 4th is the next Denim & Co TSV day, so you may find some pieces then. I'm sure there will be a lot of new for Spring/Summer. I'm not sure if the TSV is beach pants or not...could be a set of t-shirts too...I'm just guessing. We'll just have to wait and see.

ETA: There will be 7 hours of Denim & Co shows that day and Carolyn will have a 3 hour show! It should be a fun day Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed the part of the show that I watched also. Gary and Carolyn work so well together, and Carolyn is so very down to earth, it is a pleasure to watch her present items. And I actually enjoy the squirrels. The light heartedness of the back and forth is fun as opposed to some of the hard sell I have seen on other shows ("if it is in your cart, push buy now!!!")

I have too many clothes in my closet so I didn't purchase anything, but I was tempted a couple of times! Luckily for me, the items I wanted both sold out in my size.