Valued Contributor

I thought your real name was House Cat. Now I feel very betrayed. 

crying-fountain.gif

Just kidding -- It's all good. Smiley Wink

Love the cat spelled name!

Respected Contributor

I saw the pic of the little puppy with the "I told a lie" face and thought, wow, that's a puppy and not a cat................................then, I scrolled down and read

You should of seen my face, eyes crossed, mouth open, and thinking, wow, there's some people out there that don't know the difference???????

guess you had to be here...........it's all good.

Respected Contributor

Re: I told a lie.

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

I saw the pic of the little puppy with the "I told a lie" face and thought, wow, that's a puppy and not a cat................................then, I scrolled down and read

You should of seen my face, eyes crossed, mouth open, and thinking, wow, there's some people out there that don't know the difference???????

guess you had to be here...........it's all good.

LOL.  I have about 10,000 pictures of my two cats and not ONE shows a guilty look (even when they were in trouble) - so I had to settle for my favorite puppy pic.

Denise
Valued Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

Thank you, feline.  When I was growing up, my THREE best friends and I were all named Karen.  I thought it couldn't be more plain and boring.  When I joined the boards I used a more interesting name.

I'm reading through this thread and not quite sure which posters are laughing with me and which are laughing at me, but this one really made me smile.

@house_cat I don't think anyone was laughing AT you.  I think the thread just went silly and we all started releasing our inner comedienne.  No offense meant.  It's lovely to meet a poster being genuine and sharing. 

Personally I've never liked my name so I'm quite happy not to have to use it here.Smiley Wink

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

Thank you, Shiraz.

I understand that's not your real name, but there is a checkout clerk at my local Ralph's grocery store, whose name is Shahnaz.  She is Syrian and a very beautiful young lady.  When I see your name, I think of her.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

Thank you, feline.  When I was growing up, my THREE best friends and I were all named Karen.  I thought it couldn't be more plain and boring.  When I joined the boards I used a more interesting name.

I'm reading through this thread and not quite sure which posters are laughing with me and which are laughing at me, but this one really made me smile.

@house_cat I don't think anyone was laughing AT you.  I think the thread just went silly and we all started releasing our inner comedienne.  No offense meant.  It's lovely to meet a poster being genuine and sharing. 

Personally I've never liked my name so I'm quite happy not to have to use it here.Smiley Wink

I just looked yours up, and 'Shiraz' means "one who is sweet"...

Fits you perfectly.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@SHIRAZ wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

I just looked yours up, and 'Shiraz' means "one who is sweet"...

Fits you perfectly.  Smiley Happy

Thank you feline groovy!  HeartHeartHeart

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Esteemed Contributor

Seriously okay.... My name is not really apple ...Woman LOL