Respected Contributor

I thought I would mention a website that I go to...

I really like going to Poshmarks website for those hard to find fashions from years ago and present.

All the designers are on there and when I want to find a particular brand and piece I always go there first.

I know many of the fashions are used, some current and some new never worn. I love finding that one thing that maybe I wore years ago or just finding a great bargain from something I have seen on here recently. You name it, they are on there.

I spent hours tonight going thru Logo, Isaac, Graver and many others, some that used to be on here and are no longer. 

Lots of shoes and really expensive brands too.

I enjoy it and thought I would pass it on...

Valued Contributor

Re: I thought I would mention a website that I go to...

Love, Love, Love Poshmark. Have you shopped their Home section? I got a 36x36 gray carved wood wall hanging for $13 and two 24 inch wood lanterns from Kirklands for $14.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I really like going to Poshmarks website for those hard to find fashions from years ago and present.

All the designers are on there and when I want to find a particular brand and piece I always go there first.

I know many of the fashions are used, some current and some new never worn. I love finding that one thing that maybe I wore years ago or just finding a great bargain from something I have seen on here recently. You name it, they are on there.

I spent hours tonight going thru Logo, Isaac, Graver and many others, some that used to be on here and are no longer. 

love it, have been a seller for nearly 2 years

great stuff

and reselling is the hottest thing now 

Respected Contributor

@redhead handbag queen wrote:

Love, Love, Love Poshmark. Have you shopped their Home section? I got a 36x36 gray carved wood wall hanging for $13 and two 24 inch wood lanterns from Kirklands for $14.

@redhead handbag queen wrote:

no, I haven't made it over that far yet! I found out about Poshmark a couple of years ago b/c I went seaching for a particular cat top and bingo there it was. I love the make an offer option.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

great stuff

I wish they had another way to sell besides the app b/c I don't have a cell phone otherwise I would sell on there.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 Thank you, I had wondered about that site but for whatever reason never got there. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

great stuff

I wish they had another way to sell besides the app b/c I don't have a cell phone otherwise I would sell on there.

you can use the computer site, but you need a method to load your pictures on the site

HTH

Respected Contributor

oh really! I have my old trusty camera that I take lots of pics with and post on my fb page. That's good to know.

How does the shipping work, do they help with that as far as labels are concerned and they pay for it?

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

oh really! I have my old trusty camera that I take lots of pics with and post on my fb page. That's good to know.

How does the shipping work, do they help with that as far as labels are concerned and they pay for it?

it's all in the FAQs on the site

but the buyer pays for shipping, PM has a contract to give reduced priority rates