Regular Contributor

I think the Logo TSV is cute!

I'm trying to decide on the blue or pink.  I know a lot of people don't like her designs but I love Logo.  Anyone else? Robin

Honored Contributor

Re: I think the Logo TSV is cute!

@Robin1869  We have been discussing the TSV and today's multiple LOGO shows in the LOGO subforum.  Please do come join us.   If you don't know where it is, go to the left of your screen and click on My Favorite Brand and then click on the LOGO option.  See 'ya over there! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like it in blue.  On a spending diet, so bought a LTS instead.

Honored Contributor

It is cute on the hosts and models.  I love the white (I have several other of her white tops) or the black (also several black tops) ... I don't particularly care for the other colors.  

BUT .... it's not for me ...

(1) I won't wear anything with lace on the bottom.  It looks like my slip is hanging; (2) it's too short for me - I have a long torso; and (3)  I don't like 3/4 sleeves.

I do like the cardigan that she's showing with it ... but I gave up shopping for Lent.  So - if's around after Easter, I'll probably buy it.

Trusted Contributor

I am getting the black.....deciding between the white and blue.  The blue is gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am trying SO hard not to order the black! 

I am with @ALRATIBA though, a little bit....3/4 sleeves is usually a deal breaker for me and I don't like that it is shorter either!

I have a short torso and the short tops make that fact really obvious when I wear them.  I love her longer length.  IMHO, they give the appearance that I have a more proportionate figure instead of the silly long legs and stumpy body that I do have!  LOL

I do love the lace though....so pretty on this one.  And the band before the lace begins is what really has me waffling!

I kinda thought it was a little pricey for a TSV though!  Would have grabbed it at $39 but I am hesitating since I do NOT need one more thing in my closet!

I gave up Ice Cream for Lent so I am good there, LOL

Respected Contributor

Bought two, one in mountain blue and one in ivory. It's a straighter hem, not too frilly, and they'll work with a lot of things I already have in my closet. 

Honored Contributor

I love the bottom of it.  BUT, NO MORE RAYON/SPANDEX.  I donated most of mine due to the wrinkled mess they are.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

This is a cute top but seeing it modeled just now I think it adds weight the way the border is placed. I also think its overpriced. I also have donated most of this brand due to the quality after a few washes. 

Floral Pillow
Respected Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

I love the bottom of it.  BUT, NO MORE RAYON/SPANDEX.  I donated most of mine due to the wrinkled mess they are.

So the wrinkles of this blend of fabric doesn't wash out....you need to iron them??  I do like the black but I own nothing from this line.  I detest ironing and will not do it LOL