Honored Contributor

I think lolakimono showed this cut on an angle hoodie yesterday morning?

[ Edited ]

I was checking her reply on the British trench coat thread, I think.  Came across a hoodie shown in pink and charcoal, really unique because there were angled seams and pockets  I believe it was pre-washed fabric with a slight raw edge, could be wrong on those details. I wandered around forever and I couldn't find it.  I'm hoping someone can remember where it was and second that it is available on QVC.  You know how you get when something haunts you in frustration?  Well, I'm there.  

Respected Contributor

Re: I think lolakimono showed this cut on an angle hoodie yesterday morning?

Are you speaking of the hoodies she posted on yesterday’s AM Style Live Chat post in the Fashion Forum?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, but I think this one was separate before she posted the longer list.  By the time I was done looking I didn't know who did what when.  My head was spinning.  I think I got to that photo through the hearted posts on the lower left on the page and there were about four from her.

Respected Contributor

@depglass  If it is the same hoodie as the one she posted in the AM Style live chat thread yesterday that one is by Anthropology and is called Pilcro Flynn Hoodie (if you do a search on the Anthropology website). 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for steering me in the right direction.  Yes, its Pico Flynn hoodie, I missed it the first time because they are showing it in blue and lolokimono showed it in raspberry and charcoal.  Actually only a few seams are on the angle, not the cut of the garment.  Thanks again !