Respected Contributor

A256458

If this is the TSV, to me it looks like someone was trying to stretch it by pulling the sides.

Super Contributor

Lori had a partial ""sneak peak"" on her FB page earlier today to be offered over the weekend.

She has a new top with some embellishment .... looks interesting.

Trusted Contributor

LINK? PLEASE!!!!!

Respected Contributor
I'd love to buy a Logo piece but for the prices I can't make myself do it without easy pay. I know that's silly but easy pay just makes it easier to justify the price on some things. So does Logo ever do easy pay?
Super Contributor
On 8/21/2014 cairnlover said:

I really like it but it is way too expensive for a casual top.

I am guessing it will be about $49.99 as a TSV price?

Valued Contributor
Thanks for sharing this. I like the black.Smiley Happy For me, I am not a huge fan of the dustier colors, though. But the black might be right up my alley.
Valued Contributor

I love this jacket. I hope I will like it when I see it on the models at midnight. I preordered the charcoal thinking it would be the most basic one but want to order one of the colors also. Maybe the burgundy. I love all the colors. It is hard to choose just one. I do not think the price is too bad. It's a good top and her things are good quality. The TSV price is 47.92. I got a preorder email about it. I am excited about the midnight show. I would bet she will have a top to go with the Today's Special Value.

I think this is a nice weight jacket to wear under winter coats later.

Super Contributor

NM

Contributor
On 8/21/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 8/20/2014 NHerPrime said:

I have some LOGO loungewear and it is very comfortable. I wish the leggings in these same colors were available. I know Lori shows any color with any other color and it all works... but I prefer head to toe same color a lot, so I want the bottoms! I think this sweatshirt is adorable. I do like the cider, it's calling my name. I have a couple of Logo dresses with zippers in the front and they are fine, a little heavy but I have had no problems with them after several washings. I think this is a cute style, but I wish they were showing a video with a model wearing it and moving around in it... perhaps that will come later. I will say, girls,... if you like it, better order it, because the cute stuff in this line sells out so fast it will make your head spin. You can always send it back or cancel once you see it on air.

Hi! Since you already own some LOGO lounge pieces, can you comment on sizing? I wear an XL in D&C and SG.....would you suggest ordering up one? Thanks!

BonatTheBeach I wear my normal QVC size in logo tops and they have always been fine. Have not tried any logo loungewear yet though. One time though the Q made a mistake and sent me a size smaller in a top and that worked for me too. But think in a jacket I would stick to your normal Q size. HTH.