Honored Contributor

Re: I think I owe Lori Goldstein an apology

I've been waiting for years to see a post like yours, elay. THANK YOU!
Honored Contributor

Nice post!

Honored Contributor

I have never bashed these clothes, but I agree what a great thing from OP! I think these clothes can be cute, look comfy and have a great place in some lives. Even is you wore the tops with your regular pants, I'd wear them at home, to the store and around town. I thought the model with the black and white looked great last night, and others looked nice too. I might not have had the white one hanging down, but I'd wear that!

Honored Contributor

I agree, nice post!

Esteemed Contributor

Very classy!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Nice post!

Respected Contributor

How nice. I don't own any of Lori's items but I know she's really taken a beating about her line.

Suspicious??? I don't get that. And if I was in any way, I would just move on without commenting. Just saying.

Honored Contributor

People love or hate her line. It is what it is. Women slender love and hate her line, and just as many heavy women...love and hate her line. I like a lot of her line
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

On 4/21/2014 okiebug said:
On 4/21/2014 Raider Fan said:

Really? 22 posts. I apologize but my youngest dil is very smart and very suspicious and she has me looking at things from other angles than I used to. She is lots of fun, beautiful, great personality but....... Just saying.

Really??? What other angles? What suspicions? Just saying what? That you're cranky at 1:00 am? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

OMG, I am cracking up. Oh you bet I was cranky, LOL!!! Exhausting Easter Day, exhausting clean up, etc. I can't believe I wrote what I did but the little kids were screaming (with laughter) all day, sports on the TV, big kids "horsing around," the girls yammering about this and that and you get the picture. I do apologize and will make a mental note not to get online after a day like that one. {#emotions_dlg.scared} I really do like LOGO after not liking it. I certainly have my fair share of tops. I love the new striped tops (chevron style). They are really flattering. Just had to send back a chiffon trimmed top that was on about a week ago, the material was heavier than usual and I didn't care for it. Thanks, Okiebug, for putting me in my place! Still chuckling thinking about it.

Super Contributor

I am surprised that people post at that hour of the morning.