Honored Contributor

Re: I think I don't care for the way the TSV...

The Marvalush products just are too much material for me to deal with (and I'm 5'8") just don't like all that material, but besides that I am SOOOOO tired of fly away fronts, seems like everything out there has a fly away front....  I have several and that's enough.  I want buttons, zippers or even a tie on the front.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I think one of these would be good to keep in the car for when DH gets the AC too cold or I'm freezing in a restaurant from AC. Also would be good to have at our camp for when the temps fall in the fall and I am sooo cold.

Honored Contributor

I think it's too voluminous, and also too long in the back, especially on a petite woman. It looks like you've wrapped yourself in a throw. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

The Marvalush products just are too much material for me to deal with (and I'm 5'8") just don't like all that material, but besides that I am SOOOOO tired of fly away fronts, seems like everything out there has a fly away front....  I have several and that's enough.  I want buttons, zippers or even a tie on the front.... 

Thank goodness, I thought I was the lone person left on the planet that has a "thing" about all the excess fabric and fly away fronts on everything. I'm 5'6 1/2" and it just bothers me and I think looks sloppy. Same way about "flow y" pants. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

This is definitely a garment where one size for missy and plus does not fit all!  What were they thinking.  Missy fits xs to xl and plus fits 1x to 3x.  Oh really?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They don't seem to close enough up front, and they do seem to hug the back-side.  I'll take another look.  If/when I order, I'll size up, even though I'm not a Plus.  I'm liking the Camel color.  Looks Southwestern, to me, anyway.  p.s.  Oh, and I'm loving the deep emerald green (or whatever it's called).  It would be a good gift, though, for folks during the Winter months.  I'm sure plenty of people will be very happy with this item.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of fringe or oversized shawls or cape like items like this.  Just not my style.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

OMGosh ITA  I'm SO tired and So over over-front cardi's etc.  Please ...a closure!!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

From what I understood from the presentation, it is not the same as last year's.  The style maybe is, but this is woven into a waffle-knit for the first time, almost "two ply" as the vendor described it, heftier -- and I assume warmer -  than the previous ones.

Valued Contributor

I don't find ANYTHING attractive about the TSV. It's voluminous and boxy and looks like a blanket.