Honored Contributor

I think I don't care for the way the TSV...

hugs the butt..... thinking

Honored Contributor

Re: I think I don't care for the way the TSV...

I was just thinking the same thing. I switched to Qvc just at the start of the presentation, and have already switched back over to the news.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the presentation but I don't need anything hugging my buttski.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I don't either.

I think I would feel all choked up in it too.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two of these when it was offered before.  (Or I think it was offered before).  In any case I think it might hug depending upon the persons height and size.     I am short, have some weight on me and it still works well for me.  I AM NOT A COAT PERSON NO MATTER HOW COLD IT GETS.  THIS WORKS FOR ME.  Easy on, easy off and warm.  Deciding on another color but haven't gotten that far yet.  Good price.

Honored Contributor

I bought these last year.  In fact, I ended up buying 4 of them, I believe (haven't gotten them out yet).  I love them.  Very easy to wear and I love the look.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm just not a fringe gal.

Respected Contributor

I tried Marvelush in the past and always sent it back. Was once again lured to look at this one, but the vendor held up the burgundy one and the light streamed through it, I didn't care for that. Besides, I was then reminded that it turns into a static cling nightmare in Minnesota where I live! A no go for me.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I bought one just like this a couple of years ago.  I kept it but never found it to be very flattering.  The static cling is terrible and it does hug the backside.  Also, I can never get the fringe to lay right. I should have returned it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It looks sloppy to me.  To me, it looks like they grabbed an afghan off a sofa and wrapped it around the model's shoulders.  Would you need to constantly be pulling it closed in front and tugging it back onto your shoulders?   Not interested.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt