Honored Contributor

Re: I think I could be an eskimo...I love the cold.

I thought I was the only one who loves the cold! I was born and raised in Southern Calif and we retired four years ago and came to live in Wyoming~! Yes, that's right.... LOL and I love it. I knew I would. DH is originally from North Dakota so he felt living here would be a jump down from up there. He always said it's just like going into the Desert, you have to respect it, plan for it and dress for it.

All my Calif girlfriends thought I was crazy. They still think that, lol...

We're doing great out here... a couple of weeks ago it was -17 at midnight. Serious cold. Had quite a bit of snow, it was great. Got out the Quad with the plow on the front and cleared the driveway... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Me Too, I love the winter cold weather. Also love winter clothes, and I also keep my windows open my husband thinks I'm crazy because our home is so cold. Loving my New York weather right now including the snow!!!!
Respected Contributor

only 2 good things about winter. no spiders and not muggy.

17 degrees at the moment and another snowstorm on monday.

only 36 days until we turns the clocks ahead!

Esteemed Contributor

Lori, it sounds like you're living in the right place. Terrific to be happy where you live. Have a cold, snowy and long winter. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 brewhaha said:

I like Eskimos too.

And we like you, Brew!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I think I could be a nudist..... I LOVE the hot.