Honored Contributor

Re: I think I am done with QVC Clothing

I get it...I have a hard time with clothes as well.

What should fit in the bust does not, and yes I check the measurements.  I will say the last pair of S. Graver pants fit!!  Liquid knit jogger wilth the zipper at the bottom.  I kept them, but have no idea what to wear with them, ha!

I will keep the measurements handy for the pants so that I can compare, rise, waist, etc for a better fit if I order pants again...but liquid knit fits different than denim.  I really do better in b & m stores....but I like some pants the Q offers, they have more variety in style and patterns.  

I have wanted to try Issac's pants but his fit is way off for my body style...I am usually a 10-12 in pants...12 pant is huge in the waist and 10 fits to snug in the thigh area.  

Honored Contributor

I feel if your not happy with items you buy,you should stop buying from them,no matter what company.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I’ve been mostly done. The clothing is more costly, ill-fitting, never on sale, most is cheaply made from inferior fabrics and rarely on sale...add shipping in both directions to returns? No. 

I know my mall stores and go to what fits or have found exact fit in many catalog or online sites...free ship, wait for 25%-40% off emails. Easy pay is not a sale...just a noose on your credit card for for 6 months. 

Valued Contributor

After years of buying from QVC, I am now happily back to shopping @ B&M. Life is so much easier seeing things in person, trying on to see if you like it & it fits. No expense of returning! I have a closet full of QVC tops that are way too long (I’m petite) that I never bothered to return. I have found I get better quality and prices at retail. Talbots, Chicos and Nordstrom are my go-to’s.
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   My pleasure.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand shoppers like you.  If I bought two things and they didn't work out for me, I would never buy a single clothing item again from that retailer.  I would accept that, it just doesn't work for me and shop elsewhere.  You are so emotional that, it leads me to believe that you just kept right on buying stuff that never worked out.  Why?  Stop.  Go back to b&m where you can try things on.  That's the smart thing to do.  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops smart move, me too!

Honored Contributor

I recently rec'd 4 tops from QVC and all of them are winners and I'm super happy.  3 of them were Pima Cotton t-shirts by Isaac in long and 3/4 length sleeves and an H by Halston top.  I was really surprised by the quality of the Halston top.  This was only my 2nd purchase from that line and the first was a bust.  

I'm a super hard fit on the bottom. I see what I think are cute pants and have to really stop myself from ordering.  I've wanted to try the IM 24/7 pants but I just know they aren't going to work for my pear shape.      

Trusted Contributor

I am having issues with my Isaac M. 24/7 pants. All of them unravel at the waistline and there are many stray threads in this area. The pants are super comfortable, but I am not sure how long they will last. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox. Maybe you should try reading the actual garment measurements before ordering.  The length, for instance, is always listed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment