Honored Contributor

Re: I think I am done with QVC Clothing

@Shanus wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@lulu1 ...I agree with your statement that measurements vary by garment, but the hosts often times say order your normal QVC size...which is impossible....sizing is all over the board.

@Mom2Dogs   ...and they need to quit saying that a garment is not too long for petites when it is. More than misleading.

@Shanus : This is especially true when Amy is wearing a Logo top, or a Barefoot Dreams or other brand long cardigan or tunic. She and the vendor both say that they’re not too long for petites. Clearly, they are!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I am not going to buy any more d and c for the seem so big and wide-not a 10

@I am still oxox wrote:

Tired of ill fitting and shapless tops and pants where the rise comes up to my boobs.

I just ordered a Dennis Baso top in Large, it was beautiful and shapless and almost down to my knees

Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I am having issues with my Isaac M. 24/7 pants. All of them unravel at the waistline and there are many stray threads in this area. The pants are super comfortable, but I am not sure how long they will last. 

Spoiler

@Squirrel Lover.  I have maybe a half dozen pairs of Isaacs 24/7 pants.  The fabric seems to change somewhat but they all are a wrinkled mess and are unwearable after laundering.  I don't machine dry them as I've read reviews that say they shrink, but I surely don't want to iron them.  Can't figure out why they're so popular.  I think they're a hot mess.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hear ya... nothing I’ve ordered has fit me lately (shoes or clothes) and Its becoming pointless to order clothes from TV, and Q is making loads $$ on me...

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox, I'm with you. I stopped about 2 years ago. My reason was a bit different, I just feel the quality doesn't measure up to the prices, PLUS S&H. So I can't speak to the sizing issues of today, but we each have our own reason pro or con, for where we shop.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I definitely buy fewer clothing items from the Q than I used to, but I haven’t given it up completely. I buy maybe 2-4 items per year. I can find plenty of items to buy from my local stores, but I enjoy looking through the new arrivals & clearance items on the Q and on other websites. 

I always check garment measurements & fabric before ordering as well as read any reviews. I am fairly successful with tops, because I know what size I am in the brands I buy. I have been lucky I guess, because it has been years since I had to return something that was bigger than the online measurements.

I rarely buy any pants online from any retailer, because it is just too difficult for me to get a good fit. 

Honored Contributor

I stick only with the brands I know, and I generally pick them up on a Lunchtime or Primetime Special.  I do pretty well, but I seldom take a chance on something.  It can cost over $10 (between return shipping and original shipping) to have an experiment fail.

Valued Contributor

I have to agree with you.......the sizing is so irratic and inconsistant.... the only thing I order is Cuddl Duds because I know what size I take in certain materials they have.....like fleece, comfort stretch, ect.  its always small or xs.

Esteemed Contributor

I was done with QVC clothing about a year ago.  Sizing was inconsistent (and no, the online measurements are not always correct) and quality was really bad.   That said, I still own and wear QVC clothing from years ago.  Dialogue slacks, D&Co jackets and tops, etc.   They used to sell high quality garments.  What happened to Q's quality control? 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt