Trusted Contributor

Re: I think Bob Mackie might be on his way out.....

I have 2 of Bob's dressy jackets that are a great standby.  Now that I am retired I do not wear them as often.  Over the years I have purchased 6 of his fleece jackets.  The color and embroidered design are suited for spring and fall.  They are great for casual times when I do not want to wear my leather jackets.  I also have tops and bottoms from Bob.  I get many compliments on all of my Mackie items.  I do not buy many items from anyone that have alot of beads,etc. 

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of Bob Mackie's tee shirts that I bought a few years ago.  They are well made but have embellishment and I just don't wear them much.  I really prefer to add my own jewelry or scarves so I mostly buy plain tops for that reason.  I do think He is a talented designer though and hope he stays around QVC.

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

For the first time I watched her show this past week.  There was nothing else on and I was sick of the politics on CNN.

She must have said "obsessed" 100 times.   I did buy one of her tops several years ago and I use it as a nightshirt.

On the other hand, I have to sit on both of them when Isaac is on.  As for his vocabulary, I am so used to it in the northeast where practically everyone says "like" every three seconds.

I live in the NE too and don't hear anyone saying "like" unless they are....like 15 years old.  :-)

Well I'm surrounded by many young people!  LOL

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, like, you know, at the end of the day......

Lori calls us, "you guys", but the garment is "she"!??