Valued Contributor

I survived Dillards big New Years Day sale!!

This was my first one & wow both our stores were packed out the door!!! I got there 5 minutes after they opened & the parking lot was full & all the way down the road!! Women were already carring around, some of them 10 bags each! I ended up buying 4 new bags. 2 B Makowsky ($40 each) , one KVZ(for $20.) and one Antonio Melanie reg. $225. for $45. I tried for a Dooney but those got took right away! I saw one lady carry a big box full of purses out 3 times to her car!! You had to carry what you were looking at because if you laid it down someone would take off with it! I found out the hard way on one bag I was looking for. So I called my sis to get her to look it up on line but she said the site was down. I just checked again & it is still down!! Oh and the shoe department was a mad house!! Stopped by there but there were so many people just waiting to get someone to get them shoes that I decided to pass!! I have NEVER been in any store that was so busy!! Did also find a beautiful soft robe & got it for $10. Just love it. Now I'm crashed!! But boy was it fun!!! I'll be back next year but more prepared & taking reinforcements!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}