Honored Contributor

I recently purchased A352127....

I really like the color and the fabric is ok...it does 'pick' just a bit but I can wear them but they are are big, the front rise is just to long and the waist is big....so I will have to send back.

Does anyone know of another pant (don't care who makes them) of similar style and fabric...I do not want a knit.   I did look at the Denim and Co beach pant but I do not want a cargo and I want a green pant.

I like the flowey-ness (yes, I know, not a word) of the pant, just right for summer when I want a long pant, thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: I recently purchased A352127....

@Mom2Dogs @I recently tried a ‘flowy’ pant and love them.  I ordered the white from Susan Graver A302644 linen blend.    Was not sure when I first wore them- being wide leg but love them now.  Look good with just T shirt and sandal or dressy.  Hope you find something.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Mom2Dogs @I recently tried a ‘flowy’ pant and love them.  I ordered the white from Susan Graver A302644 linen blend.    Was not sure when I first wore them- being wide leg but love them now.  Look good with just T shirt and sandal or dressy.  Hope you find something.

@dulwich   Speaking of your getting the white, did you ever get those white crop Basso pants with the fringe?  I think I asked you before but can't remember any answer so pardon me if I'm asking you to repeat.  I thought those were really cute and I have them on a wish list.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   They were actually mailed 3 days ago!  Still waiting - other items ordered after them already delivered.  Go figure!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   They were actually mailed 3 days ago!  Still waiting - other items ordered after them already delivered.  Go figure!

@dulwich  Even given it's QVC, I'm shocked at that length of time!   YIKES that's bad.

Do let me know how you like them, if and when they ever arrive!

(Suggest posting under the This NON-LOGO Item Goes With Logo thread...)