Esteemed Contributor

Re: I received my Breezies' tsv today

@Andreatoo I also have never gotten a good fit in undewire bras from Breezies.  I gave up on their underwires as they more often than not don't make a 32 band.  As is usually the case (imo) if something is off wih the sizing an underwire bra will not be comfortable.  I find soft cup (wireless) have a little more flexibility in sizing, so maybe that's why I was satisfied with the Breezies lace wireless. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered two more and for some reason they shipped from CA and I om on the East Coast so it will be a week or more before I get them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I'm not lacking in the chest area but any stretch of the imagination.  I kind of like the bras but my problem is the band is not tight enough, and the bra flips up so I am constantly tugging the thing back down to stay contained.  When it's in the right spot everything looks good, but if I move then up flips the bra. 

I wonder if going down a size would solve my problems or if then the cup size would be too small.  Ugh!  I mainly wanted them for comfort around the house.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I'm not lacking in the chest area but any stretch of the imagination.  I kind of like the bras but my problem is the band is not tight enough, and the bra flips up so I am constantly tugging the thing back down to stay contained.  When it's in the right spot everything looks good, but if I move then up flips the bra. 

I wonder if going down a size would solve my problems or if then the cup size would be too small.  Ugh!  I mainly wanted them for comfort around the house.

@RainyDayGal, many bra "experts" suggest that if the band is too loose but the cups are good, you should go down one band size and up one cup size.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  @RainyDayGal 

I agree! I you should try it going down one size. I'm either a 36d or 34 double-D depending on the brand. I picked up the large in the tsv

Respected Contributor

Could one of you ladies give us the item # of the Breezies TSV?  I know I would like to see it presented!  Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

@fortune A346537