Respected Contributor

Re: I received my Breezies' tsv today

@dex

These would be lounge bras for at home for me and not to wear out as I need lots of support.
Honored Contributor

I'm a D-cup. Do  I look like I'm not supported?

Me 19.jpg

at 58 with a kid trust me when I say they're far from perky! lol

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm a D-cup. Do  I look like I'm not supported?

Me 19.jpg

at 58 with a kid trust me when I say they're far from perky! lol

@Andreatoo Looking good!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo You look good but don’t you have the size with a wider band since you are a d.I think the narrow band has far less support.

Honored Contributor

@dex

I do understand what you're saying about the thinner band on the smaller size.

I believe that Anne was wearing a small in the presentations.

Did you try it?

Esteemed Contributor

I had orderd the lace unlined soft cup (wireless) bras Breezies had as a TSV last summer. I liked those and considered purchasing the recent TSV.  Unfortunately my mind became caught up in other things that day and I forgot to order.  @Andreatoo, thanks for the detailed review because I may go ahead and order at the regular price.  I'm slowly removing all underwire bras from my underwear wardrobe as many of the new wireless bras have more than enough support and shaping for me. Of course everyone has their own perception of what support looks and feels like.  In my case as a 32C, I agree with those who wear larger cups and bands that my support level isn't anywhere near their requirments. 

Honored Contributor

OP, you could model for them, I bet you sold a few bras today.  I woke up the day after the midnight presentation and found I had this on order.  I frequently do this when I'm tired, I guess I was afraid the blue would sell out like it did when they did the wired version of this bra.  I figured, oh well, I can always return it.  Return it, nothing.  I love it.  Its the first bra that passes the after dinner TV test.  That means we sit down and watch TV after dinner and suddently the bra that has been fine all day when I'm moving around starts cutting like crazy.  This one doesn't.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@The larger sizes have more hooks because the band is thicker and the straps are too.

Honored Contributor

@Trix

I liked that one too. The irony is that I hated the underwire bra that I received from them a few years ago!

Honored Contributor

Someone I run into at the courthouse is a big Q shopper and we talk all the time about purchases.  She ordered  this bra in every color.  She just told me Friday that she had to send them all back. 

I asked her what the problem was and she said they were a disaster on her.  Ill-fitting is all she could say and that she hated what they did to her back.  So I'm not sure what happened.  LOL