Honored Contributor

I received my Breezies' tsv today

I got the sun beige and the aqua. I'll admit I was a little concerned with the light to moderate support designation they were giving these bras but my concerns turned out to be unfounded. They're no less supportive than my underwires! My other iffy was with the molded cups but unlike the last Breezie I purchased with molded cups these are actually quite comfortable and do not add a cup size!

This is my second purchase of Breezies underwire-free bras and I have to say they're pretty terrific! And I'm a d cup!

Respected Contributor

Re: I received my Breezies' tsv today

@Andreatoo wrote:

I got the sun beige and the aqua. I'll admit I was a little concerned with the light to moderate support designation they were giving these bras but my concerns turned out to be unfounded. They're no less supportive than my underwires! My other iffy was with the molded cups but unlike the last Breezie I purchased with molded cups these are actually quite comfortable and do not add a cup size!

This is my second purchase of Breezies underwire-free bras and I have to say they're pretty terrific! And I'm a d cup!

Thanks for your review!

Honored Contributor

I have had mine for over a week and love it so much I ordered two more

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I have had mine for about a week and they are just perfect.  I ordered three, but one went back to be exchanged for the color that I actually ordered.  I don't know how anyone could confuse silver with sun beige, but apparently it is easy.  Anyway, I have been wearing mine and they are so comfortable.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I just got mine today and cannot believe how comfy and flattering they are.  I am a 36 DD so I ordered an XL and a 1X. Exchanging the 1X for the smaller size.  It seems people either love them or hate them. It is love them for me!  I will order more colors now that I know my size.

Frequent Contributor

I love mine too. I ordered two and they are sooo comfortable but give enough support. Will order more!

Honored Contributor

It's good to know.  Thanks for sharing.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Missed the TSV.  Item # please.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I wonder if the ladies who wear the larger sizes love these bras more than the smaller busted women.I find the band is too narrow for enough support.I am wearing the smaller size but I need lots of support at this point in my life so I wish for the choice to have the wider band.

Honored Contributor

@dex

No way would this bra work for me. Like you, need support.