Trusted Contributor

Re: I really must stop boot shopping, but so pretty!!

One can never have too many boots!! 

Respected Contributor

I am a boot lover too and I live in Florida LOL. Although N. Florida does get a cold season. Recently I have been into Frye Boots. I used to live near the Frye Factory in Massachusetts when I was a growing up. We used to go to the factory store. I miss those boots. I recently got a suede pair of ankle boots and now some vintage tan chukka style. Both Frye from 6PM.com

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Lol, I love boots too, but don't care for the pics posted. I really liked the Today's Special that HSN had a few days ago. Kind of wish I had ordered them in the red. I thought they were much better than the TSV QVC had a day or so after.
Esteemed Contributor

Love boots also.  I have some in my closet that I did not even know I  had.  Thinking I should stop right now. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It seems like this year they're able to put extraordinary finishes on leather which elevates it to a whole new level.  Like the boot pictures...how did they do the flower Treatment?  I'm blown away by some of the Alegria finishes and Aimee Kestenberg has a leather bag that looks and feels exactly like denim.  We've seen some gorgeous Brahmin bags that are very unusual.

The ones Mercysmom posted look like they are embroidered fabric. Mine are a canvas print. My daughter has some leather ones with a flower print on them though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I know what you mean.  I purchased a pair on ankle suede boots with a zipper up the back.  They are by Clarks but I bought them at the store for 20% off.  Your boots are cute but I am more low key when it comes to shoes and boots  Enjoy your boots!  You only live once so have fun no matter what you like.

kindness is strength