Respected Contributor

Re: I really enjoyed PM Style last night with Amy and Sandra.

On 1/27/2015 jonbon said:
On 1/27/2015 LisaB said:
On 1/27/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

YEAH!! OP, I agree! I enjoy watching both of these ladies. They do a great job! Amy is so cool! Sandra cracks me up on her face book page. She has a really funny sense of humor. Great team!

I sound like a broken record, but Sandra's mock fried rice is awesome. I have turned so many people on to this recipe!!!

I now want that mock fried rice recipe. I am not on facebook. Ugh!

anyone know the item number for the dress? I didn't watch last night I was into the Apprentice and missed the show.

That recipe can be found in one of her older blogs on the Q site.

Thanks! Found it and will make it this week. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I found the dress. Gili Item A262042

Honored Contributor

They did a good job.

Regular Contributor

I really enjoyed it too. I like Amy a lot. Sandra is great too. I would be very happy with either of them hosting pm style. Amy is a doll. I liked Lisa but I've never thought she was irreplaceable. Shows have been just as enjoyable with other hosts.

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2015 brewhaha said:

They did a good job.

Yes they did a great job. Best PMS I've seen.
Occasional Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Andrewsgrandma said:

I really enjoyed it too. I like Amy a lot. Sandra is great too. I would be very happy with either of them hosting pm style. Amy is a doll. I liked Lisa but I've never thought she was irreplaceable. Shows have been just as enjoyable with other hosts.

I respect your opinion, but for me, PM style was amateur hour last night. Very rough around the edges. This was Lisa's domain; she did an outstanding job for so many years, and that's no easy task. I really do miss Lisa's sense of humor and quick wit.

Occasional Contributor

And I respect your opinion, but Lisa was condescending, egotistical, and couldn't stop watching herself in the monitor. After years of not watching PM Style, I'm back! These ladies did a wonderful job!

Super Contributor

Well, beginning March 2nd, Shawn will be taking over PMS at 10pm, as well as keeping her gig with Isaac at 9pm Amy will have her own show earlier, plus another hour with Lori from Logo.

Wonder if the Q has anything special in mind for Sandra. She's really lovely and I think with the right vehicle, she would flourish beautifully.

Regular Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

Well, beginning March 2nd, Shawn will be taking over PMS at 10pm, as well as keeping her gig with Isaac at 9pm Amy will have her own show earlier, plus another hour with Lori from Logo.

Wonder if the Q has anything special in mind for Sandra. She's really lovely and I think with the right vehicle, she would flourish beautifully.

They gave her own show on QVC's sister channel QVC plus. It airs Tuesdays nights I believe.