Honored Contributor

I own this jean and today I saw it advertized....

On twitter.  Couldn't believe.  Got this 3 days ago.  From Frame

my jeans.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: I own this jean and today I saw it advertized....

On her it looks great, on anyone else heavier or significantly shorter, and it would be a disaster. 

Honored Contributor

I do not think she looks good in them.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

On her it looks great, on anyone else heavier or significantly shorter, and it would be a disaster. 

I'm thin (111 lbs) but 5'4".  I pinned it.  But sewing when I get time this weekend)  It's pretty low.  Most of my jeans are high, but these newer ones are low rise. I got this at Nordstrom.  

Respected Contributor

I rocked some jeans that looked just like these in the 70's. But, alas, I was a mere 115 lbs back then. Nice memory, though. I loved them. 

Honored Contributor

Do you think it showed up from cookies when you ordered.  
I love these jeans. What is the style name? I couldn't find them when I just looked. Thanks 

I'm tired of super high waist skinny jeans. I'm smaller than you but I don't think have to be thin to wear these though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love them but my DD can wear them this time around. I had my chance back in the day and looked good if I do say so, I was tall and thin.  I should have saved them!  Enjoy  

Honored Contributor

I wore that exact same style of jeans back in 1974 with a black leotard. Been there done that. I will let the next generation of women wear them and pass the baton...everything old is new again, it seems.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking circa 1969.  Yeah, I wore them back in the day, too, but I weighed about 100 lb. soaking wet lol.  I think I'll let them for the younger folks this time around.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Today, I wore jeans very similar to these but high-waisted. I also wore these back in the 70's but can still rock them now at 65. I always get compliments when I wear these to work. I have the same jeans in a darker wash too. Today, a young girl shouted out that she liked my pants when I was walked past her, on the street. 🙂